Red Pill Passion

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by embodiment of luck, Feb 21, 2021.

1. no, I'm saying that it's up to the court, I don't give a shit and thus I have no say in their relationship

2. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Do you know the mortality rate of guerrillas in poorer countries? XD

3. all I'm saying is that people die, saying "oh well us men have it harder" while you're crunching up your fifth bag of family-size doritos in your mom's basement doesn't help

D. Avide and FellatiousD like this.
  4. embodiment of luck

embodiment of luck Fapstronaut

In poorer countries risk of dying is unfortunately for everyone higher. But if you look at developed countries death at work place is about 95% man, in average woman live longer than man, suicide more man than women, depression more man than women...

5. Candun

Candun Fapstronaut

When talking solely about responsibility, you could argue raising a child properly takes more.

Again I think both arguments are stupid in this context lol

FellatiousD likes this.
  6. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Lmao that's an attempt of a low blow to try to justify something that doesn't apply to everyone anyways.

Can we just agree that each sex have it harder in their own way?
    What's the point of "mine has it harder!!" obviously as a man I will say men have it harder, because is closer to my own experience and is with that I can relate to.

And because we have it harder hahahahaha :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

CarP likes this.
  7. embodiment of luck

It takes more responsibility and courage to go to the war. Don't get me wrong I am glade man are the one who end up in danger rather than women, but saying that women have it just as hard as man, that is not frankly speaking truth. Having said this I don't want to go as far as to say woman's problem should be ignored.

8. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

9. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

CarP likes this.
  10. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

still makes more sense than this thread

D. Avide and FellatiousD like this.
  11. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I agree that the latter is obviously more dangerous than the former. I dont even inherently disagree with the point (I think) you are trying to make. However, children are born and raised all the time. Most men wont end up going to war. So it seems like a strange comparison to make.

CarP likes this.
  13. Also, the majority of wars have been started by men. And the majority of violent crimes are committed by men. But there's no point trying to point any of this out to a red-piller.

Psalm27:1my light and CarP like this.
  14. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

This is true, but there are caveats. The same men starting the wars are usually not the ones fighting in them, and the statistics for violent crime show that while men commit more crime, they are also more likely to be victims of it too.

15. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Females, in general terms, use more psychological violence or psychological harm, c'mon let's be real here, just watch at kids, boys push each other and girls gossip, I just don't need more prove than kids for the existance of that difference in behaviour.

Also there are physically violent females too, as there is very psychological harmful males, I mean, is very complex matter, and you are just looking at one side of the coin, the bad things.

The majority of violent crimes committed by men? So what?
    What about suicide rates?
    What about homeless rates?
    Oh right ...

Also, is easy to quantify the amount of punches in the face or stabbings, not so easy to quantify psychological abuse.

BOTH, male and female, are violent, we humans are violent creatures, get over it, and depending on the person the violence will show up in a way or another, even the fighters for noble causes are just channeling their aggression in a good way.

This is now getting ridiculous.

brassknucks likes this.
  16. y'all need to chill, this thread is going braindead

17. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Why? I'm not seeing anyone posting anything all that untoward.

18. embodiment of luck

I have already given an answer to a similar question. I'll be brief, 95% man die on job, current wars generally men...

19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Yes, I think statistically speaking men do live more dangerous lives than women on the whole.

embodiment of luck likes this.
  20. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

who cares about what women do and what men do

why are you so obsessed with this topic?
    some woman made fun of you?

FellatiousD likes this.