Compulsive masturbation to something I know happened

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 3, 2022.

1. tigerstripes

tigerstripes Fapstronaut

Don’t be a jerk, dude. This poor guy is having a hard enough time of it without having his nose rubbed in it with comments like “Guess your mom got Stifler!” Jeez.

Virginguy23 likes this.
  2. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

I do agree it wasn't right but these things happen, and such things are out of his control.

3. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

That is not his problem.... Just like it is not the problem of this 19-year-old dude how @Virginguy23 feels about the affair. You think the 19-year-old guy sleeps less at night for a second???

It is the problem and the responsibility of the MOTHER to measure and assess the boundaries of her sex life and the effects these have on her children...

So in my opinion, @Virginguy23 can fuck a mother with 10 sons his age if he wants. If she goes with it, then it is not his problem how this affects the children.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  4. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

Depends on his ethnicity too
    Some ethnic minority have single women who just get it on with the neighbours son due to how they all live. Every part of the world is different

5. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Yeah true... but most people I know who were banging mothers with children their age were way more bragging about it than feeling sorry for the sons/daughters.....

6. You know a lot of them, do you?

7. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Braggin
    He said he never told her?

Virginguy23 likes this.
  8. No, I'm not just saying that. Why would I want to fuck the mom of a guy my age??

9. Josh shouldn't have done it. Period.
    What became of moral values?

10. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

I think we all want to see a pic of the mum

11. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

That is not how the world works unfortunately... sorry to say it but moral values have gone through the toilet !

12. Pretty sure only you want that.

13. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

I know some and none of them have a shred of moral values so sometimes we are dealing with fucked up people.

14. I guess I really don't understand the obsession so many people have with sex. Josh could have easily stayed home and jerked off or he could have actually gotten a girl his age (he has the looks).
    Why do we spend so much time thinking of sex?

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  15. Legacy of Lost Soul

Speaking of morals, do you really think the 20yo guy is to be blamed for low morals, or the 40yo+ mother? Ofc its the mother. Forget about that young guy.

Also, she can sleep with who ever she wants, if he is of legal age. She made only one mistake, sleeping with someone from the OPs social circle. She fucked up big time. As Ive said, its the same as if OP slept with one of her girl friends. She would be enraged! Yet thats exactly what she did to her own freaking kid.

Man, tell her. Her reaction will tell you everything and set u free. Either you will know she is just a b1tch (she will lie or maybe say its ok) - or she will tell you that she is so sorry, that it was a mistake and is thinking about it the whole time - which is extremely more likely.

But for gods sake, stop masturbating to it!!!

takeaction21 likes this.
  16. He's 19 and old enough to know right from wrong.

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  17. Legacy of Lost Soul

Its you who is thinking about it, he was doing it. Its how we are made. To procreate. He can choose any woman he wants, the age difference is no issue. Deal with it. Same with you mom, as explained already.

You either think here about why ppl think about sex, or u just man up, tell your mom you know about it and that it makes you feel like shit for a long time. Tell her she should have chosen someone you dont know.

18. Legacy of Lost Soul

he did NOTHING wrong, wake up man... also, woman is the one who really decides if that even happens. Also, your mom is like 20-30 years older than him, she should have made the decision. So stop blaming the person who is not to be blamed.

takeaction21 likes this.
  19. So a guy is just a mindless automaton?
    And you speak of procreating. He wasn't doing this to procreate. If what they did ends up in pregnancy, there won't be enough people in the world to stop me from offing the bastard.

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  20. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

I don't think she'd be raged if her son slept with her girl friends. Because she has done it, if she hadn't then she probably wanted to deep down. She might be mad on the outside but on the inside she'd be like you dirty boy.

I think OP is feeling jealous and finds this is a thrill and is trying to make it out like he's raged. He needs to accept it. He even admitted it would be ok if it was the other way round. Then he tried to tell me he wouldn't do it with an older woman if she had a son his age. Yes am sure he'd wait and contemplate that. Yeah right!

Get over it.