Compulsive masturbation to something I know happened

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

Because she's a milf! For gods sake.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  2. You need help.

3. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

I need help? I think you're winding us up with all this. You clearly know why he did it and she did it.

4. If you're feeling wound up, don't read the thread. Don't project your perversion onto me, however.

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  5. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

You're clearly upset because I have unravelled your BS as have others.

6. What BS is it and who are these "others" of whom you speak? You clearly have issues. Upset? You're bemusing but not upsetting. I bet you're used to being the source of bemusement for others.

7. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

Scroll up and read where you have been told it's not your concern when two consenting adults do as they wish.

You seem to be like some control freak man child. Grow up dude.

8. Mind your own business, Mrs. Kravitz. And take your own advice and stop trying to control me. How can one alleged man on here (you, in case you're perplexed) be such a doofus?

9. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

You right, the worse part of this triangle is the OP, Im gone from here

Ask1 likes this.
  10. Don't let the door hit ya.

11. tigerstripes

tigerstripes Fapstronaut

You are really a serious jerk.

OP, just ignore this clown. He’s not here to try to help anyone, he’s just a troll.

Virginguy23 likes this.
  12. Ask1

Ask1 Fapstronaut

Rich coming from you with personal remarks.

What is the op exactly seeking? He doesn't want to speak to his mom to sort this out, he doesn't want to speak to this friend who screwed his mother, he is sitting on here having a moan. Several times he has been given advice on how to deal with it, yet you want him to sit on here and sulk about it??

In fact you are making it worse for him by telling him to keep it in, and not do anything about it. You're not helping his mental wellbeing, giving him courage.

It's people like you that destroy people. Not me pal. I have gave him options which he rejects, so what do you expect me to do? Sit here and play agony aunt for the past few weeks?!

He's clearly got a fantasy about the whole issue hence he is MO over his mother being screwed by some energetic teen. He claims it is acceptable and okay if he did the same but not for this other dude because that was his mother? Seriously why are you westerners such hypocrites???! You blame russia for being the aggressor but it is ok for America to Invade 70+ countries???

May god help you lost causes.

Over and out of this weird topic.

13. Really, asshole?
    Are these comments below in line with your newly-found self-righteous bullshit?

And WTF does Russia and the U.S.A. have to do with any of this? Strawman much? Not too bright, are ya?

14. tigerstripes

tigerstripes Fapstronaut

I think you were brave, OP, to bring this topic out in any forum and I think it shows an instinct toward healing. However, I’d strongly suggest that you find a therapist you can trust to work through this issue. I think, as you can see, that there are some individuals on this site who are even more unwell than the rest of us and who are intent on spreading their illness in all directions.

May they somehow find the help and healing they need, in spite of themselves, but their poor behavior doesn’t merit any further engagement from me, from you, or from anyone else who is sincerely seeking help.

Virginguy23 likes this.
  15. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Ah dude stop playing the victim.... Josh did nothing wrong, he is just having fun. 19-year-old dudes are trying to bang everything .... he is not to be blamed and he has no responsibility towards you, us, or the world.

Your mother on the other end has a responsibility towards you so she should be blamed.

The way I read it is that you are jealous of Josh because he is having sex and you are sitting home thinking about them while mastrubating.

So face that truth and face your mother and confront her with this. Then pack your things, get your own place, ge therapy and get yourself a girl/woman and get past this... you can do it !

16. You contradict yourself. I'm not a victim, but my mother victimized me?
    And would you ever bang the mom of a guy you knew at college if you were 19?

17. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

I have read this whole thread and I can see that you want some sort of confirmation here that Josh was totally wrong, but he is not. Why would he be? He is just enjoying his life, he lives in a free country, and he has no moral obligation towards you or anyone else.

Me myself was having these types of affairs in the past too, am I ashamed of it? No, because you need 2 consenting adults to have an affair.

Your mother on the other hand has a moral obligation towards you. So I would advise you to not focus/blame Josh but focus on how to have a conversation with your mom about this.

18. I guess so, but there are ways to enjoy oneself other than getting naked with another guy's mom.
    I guess I can understand your position, though, since you apparently have done it.

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  19. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

What is your opinion on your mom if I may ask? You are talking about Josh but have you planned a conversation with your mom about this topic?

20. That's the tough part. I don't know how to approach it. Kind of embarrassing, you know?
    And I mean what if they plan on doing it again? Might make me look foolish.

WilliamJ.F. likes this.