Compulsive masturbation to something I know happened

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 3, 2022.

1. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

I completely agree and understand. What do you think about leaving your mom's place and having a place for your own? To leave this though part of your life behind you and follow your own way and heal the wounds you have suffered here by therapy.

Easier said than done, I completely understand that, but just asking if you have some kind of strategy to get out of this rotten situation?

IbrahimViking likes this.
  2. Not yet.
    I hate to admit it but I think you're right. I am jealous of what they did. Not that I want to have sex with them, of course, but just that I haven't had it and Josh is 19 and good looking and doing it. He probably doesn't see any need to consult me over this. I guess he views it as just between him and my mom. Maybe he's right if that's what he thinks. You tell me. You said you've done what he did. How did you feel about it?

WilliamJ.F. and IbrahimViking like this.
  3. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

I understand completely, and there is nothing wrong with admitting this... But you can get therapy and get past this, you can get yourself a girl and have a beautiful life with loving sex, fun, joy, trust and friendship. I believe you can, I believe everyone can ;) Nofap is step 1 and a huge step in that direction.

About this, I did this like 6 years ago when I was 20. It was fun because it was wrong and because I felt like a man, which was a completely false sense of manhood. I had sex with girls that had a boyfriend and I felt good because it was like a goal which was unreachable for me. Am I sorry for this? No, I am not. However, I am in a complete other state of mind right now, getting married in 6 months with the girl that I love.

We can only change the present and the future, the past is something in the past which we have to leave in the past ;)

IbrahimViking likes this.
  4. Yeah, I guess Josh saw a chance and took it.
    I guess the intimacy of it is what bothers me. It is what it is, I guess.

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  5. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Exactly, try improving yourself and get a girl yourself :)

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. Some guys are just gonna get more action than others. Josh is one of those guys.

7. A.K.95

A.K.95 Fapstronaut

Don't stay in this mindset, just improve yourself and find happiness, ofcourse some guys are luckier than other but that should not stop you to be the best version of yourself. Everyone can find love and sex

8. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Ofc you envy them, thats why u masturbate to the idea. U envy josh for having sex.

9. Thought you were done here?

10. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

11. Um, no I'm not.

12. I'm sorry to hear that your mom had sex with your past college friend without marrying him first.

I would not be happy about what she did. She did wrong. I would not have sex with someone that I'm not married to.

I'm very sorry that you found out that they had sex.

Can you share how you found out? I know you live with her and I hope you didn't find out by hearing both of them have sex in a nearby room. Please tell us how you found out. Remember that people can lie: just because Josh said it happened, that doesn't mean that it happened. People can fake photos too.

If it truly did happen, and if it happened to me, I would lose some respect for her. My relationship with her would weaken. I am suppose to respect my mother and father, but she would have done wrong.

Maybe you can tell your mom that you have been masturbating to the thought of her having sex with your past college friend. Then again, she might disregard you. She might not even help you with the issue.

Please let us know how you found out about the sex, as the method of discovery might reveal ways to counter the compulsive masturbation.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  13. I found out by coming home early. I never told them I know until I approached Josh about it after it was over.

14. Anyone else agree what Josh did was wrong?

WilliamJ.F. likes this.
  15. I agree that Josh did wrong too, by not marrying before having sex with her. But I didn't share that because I feel your issue is more about your mom than about Josh. Your issue could also be with Josh if he is still seeing your mom though.

It's honestly strange that your mom would be interested in Josh. I always felt women liked same-aged or older men. But each woman is different, I suppose.

It's very unfortunate that she had sex with Josh. I really would distance myself from her, even for my own safety since she may have contracted an STI. I remember living with my brother and not eating food with him because one day I found a condom in the garbage and he apologized about it. My brother also defends prostitutes, which are criminals where we live. I just assumed he had an undisclosed STI and kept some distance.

Therapy might help a lot but it can be expensive. It's honestly not fair to pay for therapy due to your mom's mistake. Maybe you can find a way to get some money from her for therapy.

How is your dad? Maybe talking with him about it would help and would be cheaper than therapy. Your mom probably upset him as much as she upset you.

If your dad is deceased, perhaps you can talk to your mom's dad about the incident or any male on your mom's side of the family. This also could be helpful and less expensive than therapy. Just be a bit careful because they might then talk to your mom about it. You could also try talking to any male on your dad's side of the family before exploring your mom's side, since things would be more private.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022