1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Found out that I might need to move soon. I dread it but then again it might be just the right adventure to give me a new perspective and start in life. I've been in a serious rut lately.

ctr and Martial like this.
  2. Hits the reset button; Day 1 again. Perhaps this time I'll have better footing. I've been noticing when I'm bored pm pester my mind. Should have took the dogs for a hike in the woods instead or read a book.

artifact and Martial like this.
  3. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

You moving nearby or to a new area entirely @artifact ? I’ve never regretted changing locations in my life- only wish I had done it more. I agree with you it always adds to your stock of experience and gives you a new angle on things, new faces, new chances. Go for it and wish you every success!;)

artifact likes this.
  4. Martial

Martial Fapstronaut

Reset here…I blame using M as a way of getting to sleep if I wake up at 3am. It’s good for that but I need to think of another way!:(

5. j2022

j2022 Fapstronaut

Well done--the unintentional images can really get you

goingforit likes this.
  6. j2022

j2022 Fapstronaut

Use that feeling right now and puch to go further. Got your back here

goingforit and artifact like this.
  7. j2022

j2022 Fapstronaut

Somtimes those weeks happen man--dont be too harsh on yourself. Try and learn from it and move forward

goingforit, artifact and Bernard O. like this.
  8. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Still here, struggling through

ctr, goingforit and artifact like this.
  9. All good, just tired - perhaps flatline?

10. colio

colio Fapstronaut

Wow, was yesterday hard. I made it through, but it involved getting up a lot, going out to jump rope, anything. I hope today goes easier. Thanks all.

11. Stelvio

Stelvio Fapstronaut

Day 19 checking in.

goingforit, artifact and Bernard O. like this.
  12. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

You can replace M with good night ritual , how about to start reading a book and also have some herbal tea to make you more relaxed and set a goal to start sleeping before 12:00 , sleep patterns is so important during recovery

13. Bernard O.

Bernard O. Fapstronaut

Overcame temptation today. Stay strong

goingforit, j2022 and artifact like this.
  14. Thanks for checking in though. So many guys get discouraged and they stop checking in. Then I have to remove them from the ranking, which is depressing.

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    JJ_Kino and goingforit like this.
  15. Thanks. I think I will be able to stay where I am for a while, but I would like to move closer to my job if possible because I have a long commute. I wouldn't mind moving to a different state or country either, but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Martial likes this.
  16. j2022

j2022 Fapstronaut

well done--day 3 here too...these ealry days form 3 to 7 i find the hardest
    my brain is frazzled and feels like it needs that dopamine hit

Bernard O. and goingforit like this.
  17. @Steveal3aneef1 - A big congrats on your 90 days today! You are now a member of the 90 Day Hall of Achievement! :emoji_trophy: :emoji_juggling::emoji_lifter::emoji_guitar::cool:

@Sammy978 - You have been added to the member ranking. Welcome to the group!

18. goingforit

goingforit Fapstronaut

I agree with this advice. Waking up is my biggest excuse. It gets really frustrating. M is the easiest way to solve it but then I’m a little tired all day. The best is a good and disciplined night time routine - put away the phone, read, meditate, etc. Next best is just to get comfortable being awake for a little bit. I find if I don’t m and am up an hour at night, I wake up a little groggy but then the energy comes back. Let us know how it goes and what you figure out. It takes some work but is worth it.

After very few urges last week, I got hit by some over the weekend. Just a reminder that they drift in and out. Less than before but will still appear. Otherwise, a good week.

artifact and Steveal3aneef1 like this.
  19. Steveal3aneef1

Steveal3aneef1 Fapstronaut

I wouldn't do it without you guys ,thanks all :)

artifact likes this.
  20. Well done @Steveal3aneef1, great achievement.

Back to zero for me today.

artifact, goingforit and JJ_Kino like this.