JOIN THE 90 DAY REBOOT PROGRAM HERE!! (CHECKED DAILY AND HOSTED BY Real_OGH)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Real_OGH, Sep 18, 2015.

when does everyone want to start the reboot?

1. 21th September

2. 1th October

3. ASAP

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nadeem786

Nadeem786 Fapstronaut

Yesterday was easy, because i relapsed at the end of my previous challenge :( but the challenge remains: 3 days. I found out that physical activity really can help to use that sexual energy productively. It also makes you feel
    more energetic.

2. Musta

Musta Fapstronaut

So it's the weekend, when I'm most vulnerable. But I sure got things under control this time.
    2016 we're coming for you.!

Real_OGH likes this.
  3. blazor28

blazor28 Fapstronaut

really sorry guys but i relapsed hope i will not be thrown out of this group i m sure i will go all the way to complete 90 days please allow me to stay guys .

StaticGrey likes this.
  4. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

Daily Check-in
    How's everyone doing today?

5. proxerproxer

proxerproxer Fapstronaut

My source of NoFap came from here. I was pretty un comfortable with this website.
    You can find why should continue NoFap and freaky things in the below website.
    I would like to get your opinions on these sites.

Disclaimer : Please click on the below website at your own risk :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    *** content removed on request ***
    If your are interested with energy level changes google "Happeh theory"....

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  6. StaticGrey

StaticGrey Fapstronaut

Why would you post some gay & weird bullshit here?...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015
  7. proxerproxer

proxerproxer Fapstronaut

Read the content dude ... Its not about gay or lesbian shit ... I'm talking about...It is the energy level changes that is happenning in our body while we jerk off...
    If you want learn more about how jerking off is affecting us.

8. StaticGrey

StaticGrey Fapstronaut

It's not like that here. We all understand failure. We all fail sometimes... You just have to keep trucking. Why did you fail and how will you not fail this time? You don't have to answer, but contemplate and plan accordingly. Good luck, bro!

9. StaticGrey

StaticGrey Fapstronaut

I clicked one of the links and saw a picture of a penis for 1 of the body changes. It was only 1 of the many body changes so I clicked "Arm changes" and saw a bunch of pictures of penises and men's asses. Clearly a gay site. Sites with nudity in general shouldn't be posted here... I like how you try to deny one of the sites was clearly gay. You might be in denial, but I know what I saw. I clicked off.

10. proxerproxer

proxerproxer Fapstronaut

Then according to you if there is a doctor in this thread he should never study anatomy if he is undergoing nofap journey that is what you are trying to mean.... I also had a disclaimer on that...

I was trying to help the members here by giving a higher dimensional view of what is happening inside our body.. if we jerk off. It's purely educational.... I have seen many people with the same effects mentioned in this website...
    Its up to you guys to use it or nor...

And please don't misunderstand me that ..Iam not marketing that website..Found many useful stuffs that why we should not jerk off......

11. Stevegregory

Stevegregory Fapstronaut

Approaching day 9 and checking in. I've had a few urges especially when seeing hot women on the tv but still staying strong. We should all be proud of ourselves no matter what day we are on.

Stanson7876 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. StaticGrey

StaticGrey Fapstronaut

No... Don't make ridiculous assumptions based on my disapproval of you posting gay links here. I don't want penises, men's naked asses, and other fuckery with "educational" information on the body. You are delusional, bro. Stop trying to skew what happened here. If you posted a link with naked females I would have still flamed you. It's just extra fucked when this is a site for males and you post that type of thing here...

Stanson7876 likes this.
  13. theDoctorSmith

theDoctorSmith Fapstronaut

Daily check-in

I'm going strong on 26 days. That means 4 more days to reach a month. My first time in 10 years, where I went without masturbating even once in a month. Yesterday was a good day. I also had the most amazing dream in the morning. I wish everything in it was my reality. It's possible if I work towards it. I will make my dreams, my reality.

Stay strong. Stay clean.

14. meg_swee

meg_swee Fapstronaut

I relapsed today!!! not happy with myself now, just had a free day an was hungover then before i knew it boom. starting again from now ..... i will do this

Stanson7876 likes this.
  15. meg_swee

meg_swee Fapstronaut

sooo pissed right now, if u get the urge guys fight it!!!!

16. LEGENDARY

LEGENDARY Fapstronaut

i am new here and i aslo want to change and want to reboot procedure of 90 days!

17. LEGENDARY

LEGENDARY Fapstronaut

plz help me on my forums i have posted today i want to change and join 90 days program.
    Can you help me .
    and plz tell me what should i do and what not to do.|
    whole procedure.
    i want to change get a new me and new life.
    "BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF"

18. Musta

Musta Fapstronaut

I'm actually enjoying nofap. I'm almost happy all the time :)

numpty likes this.
  19. LEGENDARY

LEGENDARY Fapstronaut

bro , i need your help.
    how much time it will take to cure and rewire the brain connection .
    but my aim is for 90 days!

20. Real_OGH

Real_OGH Fapstronaut

Relapsed today.all my fault :( starting again but breaking my reboot down to 30,60 then 90 days to make it easier for myself