Giving up Completely on Dating. Who’s With Me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by (Basil), Oct 20, 2022.

1. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Let’s all face it. Dating is dead for 95% of us men. It’s over.

Here’s the deal. Please don’t take this like I’m boasting but I’m just trying to be as honest as possible. I’m everything you’d think women want in a man.

I’m attractive (been told my over 40 different men and women), very confident, funny, great body, good height, educated, nice career, amazing personality (I’ve actually been told this by an older woman at work a week ago lol), very caring, loving, I have great Christian values I live by, I’m the definition of amazing husband and father material, I have an amazing heart (I care for people a lot), I treat everyone with respect, so on and so forth..

Here’s the thing. I’m all these things and my dating experience is ZERO. I’ve been rejected by over 50 women now, whether it’s online, in person or trying to get setup by someone.

Not one girl in my life gave me a chance. It’s hilarious cus all the guys who know me always assume I’m a player. I can’t count how many times I heard, “man girls must be all over you.” When I told my friend I’m a virgin he was shocked. In his own words, “if you’re a virgin we’re all fu$&ed.”

Why is this? I’ll tell you why. Women have way too many options nowadays. Thanks to the devil social media, an average woman has access to hundreds if not thousands of guys who want her. The result of this is women becoming way too picky and now only go for the top 5% of all men.

true story, I once heard a girl in the mall tell her friend that a ufc fighter was in her dms.. she was at best a 7/10. I was stunned.

So us guys are now expected to compete with celebrities, athletes, millionaires and men with hundreds of thousands of instagram followers because of how many options women have. How the F#%^ can we compete with them? Look up Kevin Samuels (RIP). He interviewed dozens of women that admitted they’ll never give a guy a chance unless he’s making 6 figures. These were all mediocre women.

It’s best to just give up fellas. Unless you’re a celebrity, actor, millionaire or insanely famous, there’s no way you’re scoring an attractive woman nowadays. ESPECIALLY when she’s in her prime. Unless you want to settle for a 4/10, but we all know we don’t want to do that. You’re going to be competing with hundreds of different men. Some of them rich and famous.

it’s over boys. It’s best to give it all up and love yourself.

Who’s with me?

2. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

How is that? I thought cause of SR you are a women Magnet.

3. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

What? I never said that. I actually never experienced what they call “magnetism” or an “aura” in my journey. And I’ve been on 400 day streaks. It’s all a placebo imo.

4. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Then sorry for the Mix up.
    If dating is so hard, then cancel it and enjoy your life. But be open if destiny send you a women.

(Basil) likes this.
  5. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

it’s over man. It’s completely over. I’m done with the rejection, the alienation, the embarrassment, the humiliation of trying and failing over and over again, getting treated like garbage, getting ignored, chasing women for nothing, trying so hard to find a girl and they don’t know I even exist etc.

The pain, loneliness and misery women have caused me all my life stops now.

6. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Well, never give up. My last supervisor was single until he became 50 years old.
    Then he met his current girlfriend at the workplace. A beautiful women in end of her twenties. They life now together and she is pregnant of him.

Keep working on yourself, enjoy life and the let the universum decide ^.^

100 Days likes this.
  7. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

yea, when you’re in your twenties and just graduating college making 50-70k, no girl wants anything to do with you. once you’re 50 and you have a great career and you’re loaded up on money you suddenly become the most attractive and funniest man in the world to women.

No thanks.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2022
    Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  8. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

@depeche69

think about how that makes men feel. When they’re in their twenties and they crave attention and intimacy the most no girls even look at them. Once they’re in their 50s girls seem to want them only because of their money and status.

Kevin Samuels said when he was in his 20s he was rejected by every single girl. When he turned 55 he could have his pick of any woman he wanted. Because he became a millionaire.

At that point you don’t even want a girl cus you know exactly why they want you.

Empty Red Cloud likes this.
  9. Maybe you're coming across as too desperate? I never had the advantages you had, not so confident in my looks, and had to fake confidence, but I always pretended like I didn't really care about girls, and I managed to get laid now and again. I'm older than you though, and I guess can see how social media has gotten worse, but I don't think that means every girl you're going after is talking to celebrities in their dms. I'm not trying to say this to criticize you I promise it's coming from a good place I'm really trying to help, but maybe you're not as self-aware as you think you are. Instead of just thinking the deck is stacked against you, try and shift your mindset about what you can be doing differently, to get the results you want.

(Basil) likes this.
  10. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

I’m not the only person who feels this way. There’s thousands of men complaining how women’s expectations are insane now thanks to social media.

look up Kevin Samuels’ videos. He does interviews with dozens of women claiming they they’ll only give a guy a chance if he’s making at least 6 figures and has thousands of followers on insta.

11. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

70K is actually the median household income in the USA. People will say 1 thing on camera and do complete different things in real life. For the avg person making 70K by themself is a great achievement and isn't something to feel inadequate about. I'd say 50 is generally too old to be dating 20 year olds, and most guys that age almost never do.
    When were these 50 rejections you had? When was the last one?

exi1e likes this.
  12. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

Because of all the options women have nowadays, they’ll only be with a guy that is a 6.. meaning he’s making six figures, over 6 feet tall, has 6 million IG followers, drives a 6 cylinder car, has 6 pack abs and has a 6 inch penis.

even mediocre girls who are a 6/10 will only look at guys who are 6666

13. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

An average man (90% of us) now has to compete with blue check millionaires, celebrities and athletes. Of course unless the girl is a 4/10 and no 5% man wants her

14. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

What advice would you give to someone (me) who makes 4-figure salary, part-time job, overweight, lives with parents and doesn't even own a car?

15. Yeah I can for sure see how social media and the way society is moving in general is making it harder, but I definitely do not believe it's so bad that you should just throw in the towel. I don't know Kevin Samuels, and maybe he has some interesting things to say, but I don't think he's having a good effect on your mindset.

(Basil) likes this.
  16. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

well that’s exactly why I made this thread. Us men stand no chance unless you’re a 6666 man in todays world.

17. DevilMayFry

DevilMayFry Fapstronaut

What if I told you that I am in a 2-year secure, intimate relationship and have regular sex?

18. Mob Barley

Mob Barley Fapstronaut

Ok those are preferences, people's actual standards usually deviate somewhat from them.
    You should make more money and be more ambitious. You probably wont ever make 6 figs but if you can get 20 hours OT at you workplace that would be a great start! If you dont pay rent you have a huge advantage and should be able to save at least 40% of your income. If they won't give you more hours then get another job.
    After saving 2-4K start looking around for a used car. A car at this price would have other issues so be prepared to spend another 2-4K in repairs within a year. Get a gym membership and go twice a week.

19. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut

how attractive is your woman? Be 100% honest here, please. On a scale from 1-10. 1 being an an old woman and 10 being Carmen Electra, where does she stand?

20. (Basil)

(Basil) Fapstronaut