Sausage fest everywhere

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, Jul 8, 2023.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So bros, it seems everywhere we go, it is a sausage fest, always more men than women.
    Stats say there is slightly more men than women, that explains it. Nature is cruel towards men.

Br,
    Nfp

Ghost101 likes this.
  2. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

I’d say just forget about women entirely right now and focus on your NoFap streak

Read some monk books instead of thinking about cold approaches

Gabriel_1462 and Buddhabro2.0 like this.
  3. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Regardless of the odds, I guarantee there are plenty of women for every man who wants one. When I was younger, there were definitely more men than women in the bars and that made it feel like there were far fewer women than men. However, the women were still out there, but they were not at the bars that I was going to in hopes of finding one there.

4. nfpexperiment

I went to many places not only bars, the conclusion is, it is a suasage fest everywhere.

5. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

Where do you live? I just googled it, in the USA it is 98 males per 100 females.
    In the world it's 101 males to 100 females, the odds don't sound too bad to me.

I live in the USA, some of the 50 states have less women than men, especially the states that are colder. I'm in the North East and I would say that it's close, maybe 51% men, 49% women.

KevinesKay likes this.
  6. depeche69

depeche69 Fapstronaut

Im Sure you go places, where young beauty women are expected. Open your eyes, and you will See that there are enough Single women. But you dont See them because they are for you to old, Single mothers and fat.
    Go to a 30+ club party and you will see a lot of Single women.

KevinesKay and nomo like this.
  7. nfpexperiment

Are you sure the females are really females and not transgender , lol

8. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

More like single mothers...

9. nfpexperiment

Few want single moms, it is a headache, most single moms give children priority over u, u are nothing but a worker droid unless she wants more children with u.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  10. pete379

pete379 Fapstronaut

Add on top of that fat? nah, I'm good.

11. LeeroyLeggings

LeeroyLeggings Fapstronaut

There's plenty of beautiful single women in the world, maybe you're just not looking in the right places. Have you tried visiting or moving to a big city? Going abroad?

12. Legacy of Lost Soul

Oh the big city thots, so worth moving..

rheinpfalz and FormerLeatherneck like this.
  13. LeeroyLeggings

If that's how you want to look at it. Me personally, I see it as it's just more options and more opportunity to meet someone nice by chance.

14. Legacy of Lost Soul

I live in a capital and the best girls here are usually those who moved in recently and are not yet completely wasted by the city. I sometimes wish I lived in more rural areas.

15. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

Well, women love their babies. If they didn't, there would be something seriously wrong with them. And finding a woman with no kids isn't going to fix that. When you knock her up, she won't be much different than all of the other mothers. Love them for who they are, or don't love them at all.

16. nfpexperiment

If it was my child, I would love the child for it is ur own blood, loving other people child, ine day they can say, u are not my father etc.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  17. I appreciate that you wish to encourage our friend, but we should approach this with some nuance. You mentioned statistics from the USA, but those numbers alone don't factor in relationship status, parental status, age, sexuality, etc. Those factors can skew the numbers. Besides, if a guy isn't all that attractive (I know I'm not, for instance).

Agreed. I do see older women in the places I go, but they are usually married already. As for younger people, I think the internet took over their social lives, so most of what they do is arranged or facilitated there. I mean, I met this girl recently who asked for my Instagram, a platform I've never used (and never will). Social media is where they go to socialize and to "meet up" I find; I've even had colleagues who say that they've met their partners online.

Anyways, I personally prefer the company of older people, and I really don't like millenials, so thankfully I don't have this problem. All the advice telling men to visit bars and clubs is twenty years out of date. That's like telling someone nowadays to watch a new movie on VHS.

The elephant in the room is the fact that we as a society are becoming "dangerously atomized." It's no secret or suprise that the generation most plugged into the internet and digital entertainment also has the highest rates of mental illness and depression, no to mention loneliness.

I suppose this depends on your interests, at the end of the day. I hate clubs personally (too loud, too bright, and too crowded, plus I hate alcohol). I'm not 100% sure you'll find a functional person there, and some clubs charge a pretty penny for entry (at least for guys, in some cases). To each his own; I prefer quieter venues, and I've made peace with the fact that older people are more likely to share my hobbies.

Sadly, this is also true, and the age of single mothers is getting younger in some communities, even though the overall birthrate is dropping worldwide. Meanwhile, where I grew up, most single moms ended up that way because they were chasing so-called "Chads," which makes you wonder how many good guys (who lacked good looks) got rejected in the interim.

Unless you're super attractive, I don't think aiming for "beautiful women" is a smart idea. They have access to better options loks wise (which is rapidly taking precedence in modern relationships). Moving to a big city can be risky; it's actually HARDER to meet people in a big city than in a smaller town, and women in bigger cities tend to be meaner, colder and sometimes more prone to degenerate behaviour. As for going abroad, how many guys can afford to do so? Many women in foreign countries will treat you as a passport rather than genuine partner (I've known women from abroad who came here and had babies to avoid deportation).

Agreed, but sometimes this can be a ticking timebomb. That Eddie Murphy joke about the "Zebra bitch" from his Raw special sums this up perfectly.

Well said. Personally, after wasting nearly two decades trying to form a healthy relationship with women, I finally decided to call it quits. It was a waste of my time, and left me deeply depressed with severely low self-esteem after so many rejections. The few times a woman was interested, she turned out to be very dysfunctional (one of them had six children! True story, and each had a different father).

I've just learned to be alone, because unless the woman in question "feels that spark" towards you, your efforts trying to attract her will be wasted.

18. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

19. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Yeah man everywhere I go it’s mostly dipshit guys around, dam twig and berries.

nfpexperiment likes this.
  20. LeeroyLeggings

No. You don't.