Lucid dreaming ~ holy shit another world out there

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by RedPillRebooter, Jan 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Had my first lucid dream a few nights ago.
    Goddamn... Fucking unreal. I've done nearly all the drugs - psychedelics, but lucid dreaming feels real as shit.

I remember I could feel myself standing on the ground. I remember I tried to shoot someone but couldn't because I couldn't remember how a gunshot properly sounds.

I had about 10 dreams straight back to back. Be in mind I'm prescribed xan-ax (why is that word banned Alex?). But I was in another world and it wasn't like being high, it was just like I was in different places and colors and emotions at the same time.
    Once I was aware I was dreaming and tried to do kill someone~ you know like it was in the matrix and I could do whatever I want and then return to the real world, but the dream world was just as real as real life IMHO.

It's definitely something id like to experience again.

2. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

If i can lucid dream i will find a girl.in the dream and do ya k now what.

3. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

^ You two should hook-up.

4. I can't really have sex with my dream ladies. Two problems I have with it. One problem is that I get too excited too damn fast and I wake up. So I have to rush it real quick so I can O before that happens. Which doesn't always work and takes away from all the fun. Of course I could just not go for O and just enjoy it, but in a dream state I find that sometimes it might be hard to control intensity, I can't really edge that safely.

And another thing is that it is masturbation (even tho it's arguable, cos you are having sex after all) in a sense. Because it is done solo (yea, the dream person does not exist, it's just you). And it is also intentional O as well. Both of those things are not allowed on Hard Mode, which I am currently doing.

P.S. http://www.dreamviews.com/ - a huge forum community around the topic of lucid dreaming. They have a lot of great techniques you can learn and use to induce lucid dreams. A lot of experienced members too that you can ask advice of. Might find that website useful if you're seriously interested.

5. RedPillRebooter

RedPillRebooter Fapstronaut

Not interested in having sex with dream ladies lol.

I just wanna fly around and explore stuff lol

6. You could shrink real tiny and fly into a dream lady, in whichever hole you choose to. Or you could increase your size so big that you would be like Godzilla. I've heard of people shape shifting into animals and stuff. One thing that I personally liked to do while lucid dreaming always since I was a kid (lucid dreams just randomly happen with me few times a year, more often when I'm on nofap tho) I liked to jump out of my apartment building's window. I felt that weird falling sensation. Kinda like on swings. I liked it. Woke me up every time tho. Eating is another cool thing I like. Especially when I'm on diet lol. My brain seems to be able to remember flavors and smells of food quite nicely. Once I even tasted a handle of teapot. I was able to bit it off and chew it, didn't taste like anything tho. Anyways, all kinds of fun stuff you can do in dream.

7. Dziki007

Dziki007 Fapstronaut

I also experienced lucid dream its quite fascinating. I dreamed about my friends and we fought some monsters on sahara, scorpions orsome other shiit, and we were riding on big cars. Finally we killed them all and my friends died and i wanted revenge them so i went to piramid to meet finall boss and kill him. Unfortunately during fight he stab me with big knife straight into my chest and it happend, i saw bright light infront of me, that light grab my chest and pull me up and i was out of my body. Wanted to fly but i lost control and wake up, fascinating experience. But in my opinion it is very dangerous, once you starts experience it you want it more and you can lose your self in dream world and not experience real world so even if i really want to practice lucid dreaming im not doing it because i know myself and my fantasy and it can be very dangerous.

RedPillRebooter likes this.
  8. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

I'm sure you would lol

Mr Free likes this.
  9. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

I haven't had a lucid dream in years. My life is just too busy and stressful as of now. However, when I did have lucid dreams, it was pretty damn real. There were cases where I did have sexual lucid dreams, and sometimes, I dreamed of women I knew. And yes, they were naked. Anyway, probably the best lucid dream I've ever had was with this girl I really liked. I was literally holding her in my arms, and at the same time, I FELT her body against mine. She was a short girl, and as I was hugging her, she looked up at me and smiled. Best dream ever. Unfortunately, she has a boyfriend right now, but oh well, that's life.

10. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

Would you read her The Bible?

11. Flossy Carter

Flossy Carter Fapstronaut

Just be careful out there.
    Some of them are really messed up.
    One day, i saw a demon coming right at me and I couldn't scream or open my mouth to shout for help.
    It was like my mind was awake but my body is asleep.
    There was also another dream where I was magically carried away and finding sausage next to my bed.

But if you can control them, it's like a whole another world, more like a designer world where everything exist by your own imagination.

You can find online how to control your dreams, just be careful and prepared out there.

Deadlihood likes this.
  12. Mr Free

Mr Free Guest

Hahaha, I like your response. Piccolo would be proud.

Namekian23 likes this.
  13. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

One time...I RAN OUT OF TOOTHPASTE!! HORROR!!!

14. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Yeah, that's called sleep paralysis. Scary as shit man

15. In some Asian cultures they have a nickname for the 'presence' that visits one during a paralysis, 'The Old Hag'......scary beyond anything you can begin to imagine my friends.........unless of course you've experienced sleep paralysis and felt a presence in the room that can only be described as terrifying and had a weird sense that you are not alone, which is very common when one experiences sleep paralysis.....

16. ANOTHER WORLD OUT THERE INDEED, INFINITE WORLDS.

Lol I'm not an alien freak but of course I believe in life beyond our miserable little planet, I mean let's make our own worlds on this planet happy but tbh it's a world of suffering yo. Anyways this is the Beyond Science channel yo all legit info not some UFO freakazoid shit hahahaha:

'Are aliens trying to reach us? Fast Radio Bursts, or FRBs, are short-lived but extraordinarily bright pulses of radio waves coming from mysterious sources outside the Milky Way.'

17. iwillnotfapiwillnotfap

iwillnotfapiwillnotfap Fapstronaut

This is something I've always wanted to try, can anyone point me in the right direction?:rolleyes:

18. MasSingo

MasSingo Fapstronaut

During my teenage years my lucid was stronger. I can summon anything or anyone: monsters, building, lightning bolt from my hands, even a girl (to have sex with). Now, my lucid dream is weaker. I can only walking around without doing much.
    One best thing about lucid is you don't feel pain but somehow you can feel things like: water, grain of sand, wind, the sunlight. Amazing tho!

19. MasSingo

MasSingo Fapstronaut

My method includes: Wake up early and then do (any)things for few minutes (reading a book maybe?) and then go sleep again. It will (usually) increase my awareness. Doing reality check a lot. Notice if any of your surrounding look strange or different: mine is false awakening (woke up in my bedroom but it somehow different bedroom). DOn't get to excited. Take it slow.

20. Deadlihood

Deadlihood Fapstronaut

You know, if you point a gun at people in real life, then life becomes like a lucid dream, too! You get what you want! NSA, this is a joke.