My First Lucid Dream... (I also explain my tactics)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by IAMlookingforCHANGE, May 3, 2017.

1. IAMlookingforCHANGE

IAMlookingforCHANGE Fapstronaut

I was in a dream, I saw a bus float up in the air, so much cars where in the area. It was in a neighborhood, every car had a different radio station. I went in one car because I liked the radio station and we started floating in the air, I woke myself up immediately.

When I saw the bus float up in the air I knew I was in a dream... It felt weird... then I walked in a car cause of the radio station and said to myself "after a few moments in this car I am going to wake myself up" and I did... no one else woke me up. It feels like I was in another dimension or something (I am pretty sure it was a dream) but definitely felt different.

For anyone interested in lucid dreaming I suggest using this tactic, go to sleep for about 6-8 hours, wake up for about 15 minutes then go back to bed. That's when I remember all my dreams, but today somehow I actually became lucid, but it didn't happen till later on in the dream when I saw that bus float up in the air, after that I become lucid.

I wanted to write this post because there might be a possible connection between NoFap and dreams. 3 days is the longest I have ever made it for a while (I use to jack off AT LEAST once a day, now I am doing NoFap for 90 days), but I definitely notice a lot of changes. I have been controlling my sexual energy, whenever I get urges I just relax and close my eyes and let it play in my mind, but I don't act on anything, I just wait till the "storm" passes... then after that I feel AMAZING.

HopefulChristian likes this.
  2. I have great memory and my sexual fantasies during fantasy are intense...but can women have wet dreams? How can I tell?

3. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

That is an interesting story. I have always been interested in lucid dreaming, but never had the will to really attempt it.

4. IAMlookingforCHANGE

I don't know if woman have wet dreams, but my last 2 nights I have been having dreams of woman trying to have sex with me... a black woman tried to unzip my zipper and suck my semen out, then the next day I had a dream about a white girl rubbing her ass on my dick... I have been thinking about sex a lot lately cause of doing NoFap but I haven't touched myself or anything...

5. IAMlookingforCHANGE

It honestly feels weird, at first I was a little scared so that is why I decided to wake up myself up immediately after figuring out I was lucid. I just went inside a car, we started floating and I said no more. It almost feels as if I was pulling out of a void or something... My main concern was "what if I never wake up from here" but now I know that I can pull out when ever I decide to, just say "I am waking up right now" and you will do it.

There are many tactics to lucid dreaming, I used the tactic of telling myself I am going to lucid dream tonight and actually believed it, but when I woke up after 7 hours of sleep I didn't become lucid... I went back to bed after 15 minutes of wondering in my house then next thing you know something in my dream threw me off and I knew I was dreaming, it felt so unique.

6. lol put a spoiler on that next time

7. i have

bunnyheartbeat likes this.