1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NBA outlet

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by notime2waste, May 7, 2017.

1. zeke mitchell

zeke mitchell Fapstronaut

I don't have a team. I genuinely enjoy watching all of the teams remaining. The most likeable team to me is the spurs, as they are the least complaining team. Every other team who plays constantly whine after each call, except for them. That being said, I find as someone without a team, the most fun player to watch for me is Lebron, so I'd like to see him in the finals. I don't care who wins either, just hope it lasts as long as possible, as with the ending of basketball season, I have nothing else to watch, as I don't like baseball.

2. What do you all think of Isiah Thomas? I'm a big fan but do you think his defense is a little off when contending against a bigger team simply bc he's not big enough?

3. Baseball is pretty sick bro. Go dodgers!

4. Yup definitely. He can keep his man in front of him but it wont matter coz people can easily shoot over them,
    So his secret, have an offensive rating more than defensive rating to make up for it. And the Celtics have a good defensive system that uses a lot of switching, a lot of help D. But he's going to be a crucial part of Banner 18 for sure.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

I know right..and now Kawhi's down...the playoffs is turning into who can remain the healthiest. GSW is so stacked, its not fair. If one goes down they have 2 that can replace. My gut is telling me Spurs in 7 but I want the WCF to be Houston vs GSW.

6. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

I'm routing for Harden to win it all. If WB gets MVP (I hope Harden gets it) at least Harden will have that ring!

All signs point to GSW winning this year, but I really hope they don't...used to be my team but after that Durant move I couldn't roll with them anymore.

LeVar Ball is the Donald Trump of basketball lol!

I don't think Lonzo will be as good in the NBA as his dad is making him out to be. I think LeVar is waiting in the wing to reap the benefits of what he's created but as far as Lonzo, he'll be a good player and can turn into a great player but it will take time. He's got the talent and he's been groomed for it but it will take time. I'm hoping he becomes his own man gets out of LeVar's grip asap.

7. notime2waste

notime2waste Fapstronaut

Pop won't let em lol. The Spurs are bar none the most classiest team in the NBA. They've been the the quintessential team for years and represent what the NBA is all about - professionalism and global expansion. The person who does the most complaining is Draymond "and 1111111111" He's got a good head on his shoulders but its about to float away because he's so arrogant.

8. Listen man. I see you around this website in forumns, sometimes on mine and I tend to agree with a lot of things you say and I tend to think they are logical thinking.

But you really want to see KD take GSW to the championship? Really?! I get why people get mad over KD switching and screwing over westbrook. Im not that mad bc its his choice, whatever. It doesnt take away from his greatness and he DOES deserve a ring.

But thais man, Kevin durant. This man switched to the team that beat his team in the playoffs. That's what im like wtf durant. Idc he switched, he could've gone anywhere. And he went with the team that beat him in the playoffs. Yeah he went to the team that gave him the best chance at the ring. But is that really the way to do it? Its just to unfair. He deserves a ring bc he is so great, legendary. But not this way..

And yes Lonzo ball is absolutely filthy at least in college ball and I do think he's going to do relatively well in the nba. I have more concerned with what lava is putting on him. But apparently that's the way it's always been, even in his HS days

Lazarus Shuttlesworth likes this.
  9. lool all my friends always get mad at me whenever I say that but that's just how I feel lol im not a warriors fan but I'm a huge KD since his Texas longhorn days. Ironically, he's my second favourite player after Ray allen.

Also, I have a feeling if/when he losses to Cavs, he'll pull a LeBron and go back to OKC lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Why does everybody keep saying that? You think he would really do that? I feel like he burnt his bridges. If I was Westbrook I would be pissed.

Out of curiosity, what's your opinion on Demarcus cousins? You seem to follow basketball. I think he's the best big man in the league rn

11. No doubt, Demarcus Cousins, is one of the best at his position but will he fit into the Pelicans program and accept the number two role?

And yo what do you think will happen with Paul George? :emoji_eyes:

12. I'm not sure about him filling a #2 role. Hes a competitive guy that is very loud, don't believe take a look at his technicals. Demarcus cousins is a better fit there then he was at the kings that's forsure. Man I rwally wanted cousins to go to Washington and ball w John wall (he even said he wanted to back when he war on the kings). But now he's in new Orleans. I think the pelicans can be potentially one of the best teams in the league after a few seasons when they figure out how its all gonna work out. I couldn't imagine wall, cousins, and Davis together just like balling in Kentucky in college days. Insanity.

I honestly have no clue what's gonna happen to PG13 if I'm being honest w you, but I'm excited as hell about it. He should be in conference finals. I think he should leave and go to possibly trailblazers. That's what I'm thinking

13. Oh hey, KD pulled a RayRay!
    :emoji_dizzy_face: I used to like Ray till he jumped on the LeFlop train. And it pisses me off that after all these years things are still not right, even after Pierce and KG reached out to him this past week :emoji_rage:

If he doesn't get traded, he's going to the Lakers. He's been vocal about it. Then the Lakers could have a decent lineup with Lonzo, Russell, Ingram, George, Randle, Clarkson, Nance, Zubac/Black

14. Yeah that really pissed me off too, I personally think Ray Allen should be invited to this celtics reunion that's gonna happen. Also, there's no proof that KG reached out to him this past week? I watched all of the recent Area 21 episode with Perkins, Rondo, the truth, big baby Davis and KG like 3 times. KG said himself that Ray Allen has to reach out to them first for an apology. They all said they haven't spoken to Ray Allen in years. But yeah without Ray Allen none of them would have a ring, I agree that it was messed up that he didn't say anything to them and just left but that was a long ass time ago. Someone just needs to make that call, where they can discuss what happened, apologize and move on.

Speaking of which, I thought it was hilarious when Doc Rivers came out of no where on the big screen and Glen Davis had the mr. Crabs shook meme face. He talked so much shit about Doc in other espn interviews in the past saying ish like he was lucky to get the big 3 and that he's an overrated coach lol then he popped up out of no where. Of course Doc started roasting him with the fat boy jokes and stories lool

icandoallthings likes this.
  15. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

nba the best. i love them

16. Fantastic Spurs performance last night. Without Leonard, a trashing in Houston. Take a bow, Coach Pop.

17. Watch, of the spurs beat golden state. All the gsw bandwagon "fans" are gonna hop on the pop train. Apparently Leonard is playing game 1 vs them

18. Anybody watching this Celtics wizards game? This man Beal doesn't get enough credit. Too filthy under the basket.

19. They'll take care of him in Game 7 :emoji_rage:

20. I couldn't watch the game since I had work but I just finished catching up on the highlights.. really good game and that game winner was niceeee

"Don't come to my city wearing all-black talking about it's a funeral" -John Wall
    Lmaoo talk yo shit John!!