1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by C_m

Hello. I'm a new member to nofap. Decades of PMO and sex addiction. I'm two months into a no PMO reboot. Recently, I've come back to meditation after not practicing for years. Do any of you have thoughts on which type of meditation you'd recommend? I'm starting metta loving-kindness meditation in hope of improving self-compassion and forgiveness. One of my struggles is the shame and self-hate for the damage I've done. Any insight from you will be appreciated.
giwrgos93 more_vert
giwrgos93
self love and kindness is necessary for the beginning...vipassana also is a great way to clean your mind...finally,kundalini is great for raise all this unbelievable energy,but read before you start it and be in a good physically condition..
C_m more_vert
C_m
Thank you for the reply. I'll look into vipassana and kundalini.
giwrgos93 likes this.
Daijimbo more_vert
Daijimbo
i really like meditation , do you guy have some link for me ?
Daijimbo more_vert
Daijimbo
i pratice ''Breathing'' Wim hof , incantation tony robbins , subbliminal ( tony robbins + Vortal success ) , méditation (tony robbins) feel free to check
C_m likes this.