1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Leplusdifficileestledépart

I would like to join you as I relapsed again and I want to talk about this. I would like an AP to seriously get involved with in the nofap challenge. By this I mean, committing seriously in supporting me by exchanging emails in conversations. While there is a lot of fast responses on this forum, I strangely have some difficulty finding such simple sincere involvement on the long term and I suspect this to be a reason why so many relapse so much again, and again...........
I would rather stick with a well partnered person and WORK our case until... we make it work............
I would in return give my presence the best I can. I'm a really good listener and I'm also sensible about how I express myself. I expect the same. I have no shame in who I am and I want to share. Instead of denying myself, I would rather embrace myself and accept who I am... sensible and curious ;-)

Concerning the main subject, I have found that when I abstain from masturbation, I get more aroused by my "environment" and I have found I could sometime have gay erotic imagery. Instead of judging it, I want to get the "scientific approach" and rather observe, consider, discuss and analyze what is there instead of repressing it.

I have always been straight for my whole life, but I sometime have gay arousal and only in masturbation.

Take this as a basis for further discussion and be sure I could develop a whole lot more if you are ready to commit seriously in this challenge.
striverpz likes this.
striverpz more_vert
striverpz
Hi, your observations about relapse are really intriguing and I seem to suffer from almost the same challenge in that I get turned on by my "environment" when I abstain and I also tend to get "gay erotic imagery" at times.
striverpz more_vert
striverpz
I don't have an AP and feel that we share similar challenges. I would be open to considering you as an AP if that is what you would like?