1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Sefz33

Hey Brothers and Sisters, its been a while. Haven't been on here in like 4 weeks and the reason is, well, I relapsed and went on a non-stop PMO binging spree, SMH. I thought I'd lost all hope, feeling down and depressed. Its been a very difficult time, was having a few suicidal thoughts wishing I was never born. But something spiritual happened to me a moment ago, telling me to never give up and focus all on Christ. So I'm back here again, looking to do what is needed to do to overcome this PMO/sin. So I'm giving it another try and to keep fighting but this time it will be a bit different than before. I pray and hope that we all can overcome this addiction but more importantly come to true repentance. God Bless.
Delirious 1 2018 more_vert
Delirious 1 2018
welcome back! Thank you, Holy Spirit, for the message of encouragement and guidance given to Sefz33! Praying for you, brother!
Sefz33 likes this.
Sefz33 more_vert
Sefz33
Thank you! May God be with us all!