1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by Victor1999

Hey guys. An update from today. 3rd day without PMO finishing. Had the biggest temptation ever today. There is this guy at my college who has always been friendly, i always had a feeling that there is something weird about him. He followed me on instagram today and i saw his photos: he is a sissy crossdresser. He had like 50 explicit photos of him dressed like a sissy, and at some of them i got very exited so i texted him: "Hey whats up" .
But immediatly after he responded i changed my mind, did not M'd on his photos and did not talked with him about that stuff. Even thought, maybe its good idea to talk to someone that really is an open sissy. Would that help or bother my process? What do you guys think?
Brown Boy and 3nkay like this.
aliceal more_vert
aliceal
This is horrible if your intention is to stop. You need to reinitiate to know who you really are. Obviously it will be bad for your progress because the boy will encourage you.