Post published by VEMMW

Hello everyone, I am new in this community. Let me shortly share my story with you.
I am a women currently finishing my postgraduate studies and I am about to start working in the summer. Since a very young age I struggle with the M part of PMO. Recently, I discovered how wrong this behavior is and that it is a mortal sin. So, I started to combat it. It is awful how addicted I am. I am 21 and I do that since more than 15 years. It would be the greatest miracle and the greatest proof of god's power/grace/existence if I manage to overcome this habit. I keep fasting every Friday and abstain from sweets and anything during the week (apart from sunday's) as a sacrifice to the Lord. It is so hard for me to break the chains of this addictions. I beg you for your prayers so that I will overcome this mortal sin. It is also so humiliating for me, when I did the M and I cannot go to the communion until I went to confession. Please pray for me and if you are or know a good AP, you are welcome.
Freeman82 more_vert
Freeman82
Hi @VEMMW It is is great that you are recognizing your problem. The great news is that God really wants to free you! ALways say yes to his grace, to his presence, to his power. Yes Yes Yes! God bless you!
VEMMW likes this.
French Nico more_vert
French Nico
You can rely on our prayers. Do not hesitate to post messages in the forums. God bless you !
VEMMW likes this.
M. R. L. more_vert
M. R. L.
Welcome. Count on my prayers.
NoBeatPete more_vert
NoBeatPete
Prayers headed your way!
VEMMW more_vert
VEMMW
I want to thank you for your prayers, they made a real difference.