1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by MisterDirection

I have to give a "popcorn" testimony tonight 5 or so minutes. Will be my first time speaking in the large group. Sort of nervous. Haven't been able to nail down any sort of outline or plan. Going to wing it I guess which I do better at anyway I think.

I'm nervous about having a large number, over 50 percent of ladies present there. I am hesitant to talk about some things. But I will trust in the program and try to be as honest as I can while being as appropriate as I can.

At least that's what the Lord is telling me. HEe may change his advice at the moment of truth.
Spontifex more_vert
Spontifex
Popcorn Testimony. Haven’t heard of that. At my first time it wasn’t defined as I had 5 minutes to speak. I was so nervous I just ranted it out. What came to mind. No plan. Not sure if it made any sense. How did it go?
MisterDirection more_vert
MisterDirection
Went okay...I definately felt rushed. We do 30 mins for formal testimonies. They explained popcorn to me as a 5 or so minute cliff notes testimony.
SLAA1 and kammaSati like this.
MisterDirection more_vert
MisterDirection
It was hard to stay general on things and to keep moving. I know I have a tenancy to over explain my thoughts and reactions so that worried me that I would get bogged down
kammaSati likes this.