1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by IncNTGreat

I remember coming here when I was 17... now I am 20 and I am still falling. I have gone on streaks sometimes for months and some times for weeks. I just relapsed for the third time today. It is 12 at night. I have been relapsing at a greater and greater frequency these last weeks and I need help! I was praying the rosary and I was at peace but then I realized I was alone and had my phone and that I was vulnerable and could ruin the good works I was doing... and so I did. and again. and again. I don't feel anything right now but I know I need to get on track and I need an AP who I can trust.
Swazzy 1 more_vert
Swazzy 1
Be occupied,never give room for thoughts.Watch spiritual videos , involve in sacraments,it will surely help u.Have fun , don't stress too much, take small steps gradually and make it a habit.Have self compassion .We should fight this addiction at any cost to enjoy the gift 'life'.I'll keep u in my prayers.
Gallade_Templar more_vert
Gallade_Templar
Remember that you are never alone! Jesus promised that He would be with us always, unto the end of the age. If you were praying the Rosary, that means Mother Mary was by your side, wrapping you in her mantle of love. God also promised that he would send His angels to guard our ways and bear us up. Finally, you've got the NoFap community! Thanks for reaching out so we can be part of your journey towards healing. You are not alone; be not afraid!
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
God's ways are not human's ways. His love and mercy are not conditional on the number of times we fall and get back up. At the hint of temptation, run to His loving arms with heartfelt and patient prayer. The rosary is a beautiful prayer but sometimes we need something different. Pray with your heart in your words for as long as it takes to quell the urge. The most intelligent, wise and powerful being in the universe has not given up on you. Who are we to give up on ourselves?
Impulsive30 more_vert
Impulsive30
It is normal to fall because of fear. Maybe you could focus less on the fact that you fell, and try to focus on your feelings instead: why are you so scared? Good luck, and keep the fight!
IncNTGreat more_vert
IncNTGreat
Would anyone be willing to become my Accountability Partner? I have covanent eyes. The problem is that I don't have anyone to share the password with or send the reports to but myself... So it's relatively ineffective. I am thinking of simply going and asking a priest... but that is of course extremely hard to do...
planters1987 more_vert
planters1987
I'll be your AP. I recommend the Samson society