1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by veggietrooper

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Zen practitioner from California.

I recently began a new 90-day no-PMO group, and would love to meet other Buddhists here, especially if those who are serious and looking for a new group.

I look forward to talking with you more in the coming days.
Spontifex likes this.
Spontifex more_vert
Spontifex
Hello, not sure if I would call myself a Buddhist but I practice Vipassana meditation since 2017 and it has changed my life immensely for the better.
veggietrooper likes this.
veggietrooper more_vert
veggietrooper
I’ve seen it change other lives as well. I have done less than ten hours of it but it speaks for itself. Are you looking for a support group? I’m just starting one; it’s open to any men in their 30’s and we could use another meditator with experience I lack. :)
Spontifex likes this.
Spontifex more_vert
Spontifex
It's good you are starting a support group. I passed my 30's quite some time ago :) thus not sure if I'd fit in. Wish you lots of success with the group. May you give each other the support and confidence it takes to live a happy life. Stay strong.
mumchance more_vert
mumchance
Welcome veggietrooper!