Post published by Kennedy_p4

Hello, fellow catholics. So, these last 2 months or so, I did not had an "orgasm", however, in time in time , I always find myself looking at some P. At first, I thought there wasnt really a big of deal with that, I was like "Ok, I will just take a look, it's not a mortal sin, I know it's wrong, but I want to just see some" and things like that. We are familar with this crap, we have been fighting this for a long time to know that this is a trap.

But even then, I just came to realise that I have been watching P every week! Even if I did not masturbate! And today was more peculiar because I almost did it, and I thought to myself, is this really NOT a mortal sin? Its not a mortal sin to see this things PURPOSELY?

I don't really know where the line between a venial and a mortal sin is when it comes to P. But its taking over my life, step by step. So I went to coffession, and after that, here. Because, I know I have to change. I wont talk much because you know I dont like too much talking cause i'm young and dumb. But I'll try to stay here and have more focus.
swazzy1 and Gallade_Templar like this.
CPilot more_vert
CPilot
Christ said, when you look at a woman with lust in your heart you have committed adultery. Adultery is a mortal sin. Some say that if we sin as a consequence of an uncontrollable addiction, it is not a mortal sin. I suggest that only God knows what is in our hearts and He is the ultimate judge. You have made progress in avoiding PMO, now go all the way and cut P out of your life. After all, what do you want for yourself? A clean heart in a close personal relationship with God or a blemished heart torn between two masters? Stay in touch and let us know how its going.
Life_of_Socrates_777 more_vert
Life_of_Socrates_777
"I will not set before my eyes whatever is base." Psalm 101:3