1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by timetomoveforward88

I’ve had to reset... after a few days from 4 weeks! I went out for a few drinks and being slightly tipsy weakened me. I didn’t actually look at lots of P just logged into a site - curiosity I guess and immediately I could feel the urge to start browsing for hours! For what it’s worth I felt so ashamed that I’d messed up my progress that I stopped and amazingly didn’t MO! That’s something - back on track from today... I’ve made it really hard now. So tempted. I also skipped a day with no meditation after a run of nearly a month of daily practice and noticed the difference. Feeling so disappointed.
Nekkhamma more_vert
Nekkhamma
Good luck my friend! And good job getting back on track quickly. Drinking isn’t damaging in and of itself, but it has a tendency to cause us to do things we’ll regret, which is why the Buddha encouraged abstinence from alcohol and drugs. We’re also encouraged to see for ourselves, not just because he or someone else says so. I’ve found life to be more peaceful and less stressful sober. Meditation goes better too. Anyway, good luck!