1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by York Mcconaughey

Hello friends , Hi brothers and sisters :) thank you so much for this wonderful group , I want to thank you all for your work and effort , I just joined the group and I'm so glad to be a member of the family , I want to get help with my MO problem , I have been struggling with it for years , I started ,any reboots but I failed , my highest streak was a month , my triggers are stress and anxiety , I live in a matrix of negative thoughts and strange dreams, I dunno what's goin with me , I don't feel myself anymore , is it depression ? is it too much anxiety ? is it some sort of trauma ? I hope someone can give me some sort of advice or anything :) thank you everyone , wish u all the best.
BigDawg913 likes this.
Can_do_this_will_do_this more_vert
Can_do_this_will_do_this
The very first thing you must do is to think positive thoughts to face depression and anxiety, as mentioned by you your best streak was a month that's good and if you have done that after a month don't fall back again and again , it's OK you have done it no worries don't just repeat it again due to depression. You can go on for a conversation let's start our streak together. Pray for your success , I tell you" YOU CAN".
SLAA1 likes this.
York Mcconaughey more_vert
York Mcconaughey
thank u so much brother , I really appreciate ur support , my problem is whenever I'm so stressed out or even depressed I relapse in a compulsive way which makes me feel worthless and affect my personal and professional life , it's like when you are bullet wounded and you got shot again and again , and your wound become more ugly and hard to heal , do u know what I mean ?
SLAA1 more_vert
SLAA1
If you got to 30, you can get to 31. If you get to 31, you can get to 32. It’s totally doable especially if you stay close to this site.
3nkay likes this.