Post published by Jack Salvadore

Hey guys,

How do one change his life? I feel stuck, Im a student and my routine includes online games on my freetime and fapping and I don't like doing it this anymore but it seems like I have no choice because I am new to the school and have only a few friends, Im also irregular. Im not also comfortable sitting on a bench alone or in the library. Though this may seem so minor for some of you, Hope you could help.

Thanks,
JK
spartan459 likes this.
Zyn more_vert
Zyn
NoFap strongly advises abstinence. I think you should consider gradual change by introducing new activities gradually.
Atlanticus and Jack Salvadore like this.
adpax10 more_vert
adpax10
^^This, but also I'd strongly encourage you to make an effort and meet or at least be around new people when you get any chance at all. Mixes things up every time, introduces new ideas to your world, and keeps you from feeling so stuck.
Jack Salvadore likes this.
Jack Salvadore more_vert
Jack Salvadore
Awesome. But, they already have cliques and its hard to start a convo cause I feel vulnerable and anxious when theres a lot of them and I'm alone. Watching sum youtube on how to overcome it, somewhat helps
Zyn more_vert
Zyn
Perhaps you could go to a few groups or classes where you could practice meeting people. Exercise class or something.
Zyn more_vert
Zyn
Meditation class is usually very welcoming, and you could talk about your anxieties.
adpax10 likes this.
The testy1 more_vert
The testy1
I was a perpetual new boy in many schools growing up. I feel your pain. It sucks. It's hard to make friends and everyone already has friends.
The testy1 more_vert
The testy1
But let me add something... in the end it prepared me better for life. Because life isn't like school where everyone has known each other for years, and if some people's lives are like that, fair enough, but I enjoy the excitement of new people now.
hope4now and adpax10 like this.
The testy1 more_vert
The testy1
Also, when I do bump into someone from school, they always remember me as the mysterious new boy!
Nick:3 more_vert
Nick:3
Try everything! Then join atleast one of the societies I've tried, fuck ur fears man push past tht, also try a martial art thts really great for confidence building, also u have a few friends, thts great trust me thts a lot better than having none
Supermarron likes this.
PBB more_vert
PBB
we change step by step. and you've made the first step.. keep on, brother!