1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HealingBodyandMind's Recent Activity

1. HealingBodyandMind liked Rev2.0's post in the thread Female Attention vs Attraction: The Difference is Investment.

Here is something I have come to realize lately that may help other guys on the dating scene. If you have yourself somewhat together...

Apr 26, 2024 at 3:09 PM
  2. HealingBodyandMind liked Ghost️'s comment on HealingBodyandMind's profile post

That’s pretty good!

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  3. HealingBodyandMind liked Ghost️'s comment on HealingBodyandMind's profile post

There is a quote that says “change occurs when the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change”. I think for most things...

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  4. HealingBodyandMind When the fear of the bad feeling after PMO becomes greater than the desire for the pleasurable feeling from PMO, then I think PMO will end »

Apr 26, 2024 at 2:47 AM
  5. HealingBodyandMind I’ve PMO’d a total of 9 times in 2024 so far. So 9 times in almost 4 full months »

Apr 26, 2024 at 2:46 AM
  6. HealingBodyandMind liked Racco's post in the thread To those who want to retain semen.

SR choosen you to make you realise your potential. SR choosen you because you're ready. SR choosen you because your potential want to...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:01 PM
  7. HealingBodyandMind replied to the thread Should I pursue or try to care, when she got burnt out from work and ended, the relationship?.

Yea I’d say do that, call her in a month or two and ask if she wants to meet up. And in the meantime, try and focus on other personal...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:33 AM
  8. HealingBodyandMind liked Mr. R's post in the thread Should I pursue or try to care, when she got burnt out from work and ended, the relationship?.

She kinda got this high pay job, but not have been so great with her personal finances and expenses with car loans and other loans eat...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:31 AM
  9. HealingBodyandMind replied to the thread Should I pursue or try to care, when she got burnt out from work and ended, the relationship?.

It’s okay, it may or may not have been her work that is bothering her and caused the breakup If she hates her job so much, she could...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  10. HealingBodyandMind liked Roady's post in the thread Should I pursue or try to care, when she got burnt out from work and ended, the relationship?.

If she said more than once that she needs space to get herself in order, give her that space. It's the only way. Let her go more and...

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  11. HealingBodyandMind liked jay3241's post in the thread Straight Guy on SR Attracting... Dudes??? W*F!.

basically ur eyes get brighter when u retain semen. They have a sparkle (unlike dull, lifeless, teary eyed when in PMO) . This is the...

Apr 22, 2024 at 12:09 PM
  12. HealingBodyandMind liked Rainbow Warrior's post in the thread Church Girls: A Note of Caution.

You know the environment molds the person .. you could come across any type of girl in church. You can find a nice girl any where and...

Apr 21, 2024 at 10:44 AM
  13. HealingBodyandMind liked jay3241's post in the thread But doctor says masturbation is healthy !!.

[ATTACH]

Screenshot_20240420_103145_YouTube.jpg Apr 21, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  14. HealingBodyandMind liked Rev2.0's post in the thread Church Girls: A Note of Caution.

I see a lot of influencers saying church is a good place to find women. Know this: in most churches (U.S. anyway), the number of women...

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:11 PM
  15. HealingBodyandMind replied to the thread First Big-Time Test (I Passed).

Hey OP, yep I knew about the passing of your wife. I’ve been a member on NoFap for almost 3 years now (had a different account first)...

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:05 PM