1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bingles's Recent Activity

1. Bingles replied to the thread Medications are awful.

Sometimes it's hard to decipher whether these memes are orthobro satire or cleverly disguised propaganda pieces to make people convert....

Apr 26, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  2. Bingles posted a new thread.

Medications are awful

Propranolol has to be the worst, most brain-melting emasculating piece of shit drug ever made. It doesn't cure headaches, it only makes...

Forum: Off-topic Discussion

Apr 26, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  3. Bingles commented on Bingles's profile post.

The 2000s were a better time objectively and I say that with the nostalgia goggles off. Times were simpler, it cost less to live. It...

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:06 AM
  4. Bingles liked PeaceOnEarth108's comment on Bingles's profile post

We remember good things better than bad things. That's why we believe everything was better in the past. We also see this in learning:...

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  5. Bingles commented on Bingles's profile post.

Costed £3, which is a mark-up considering most of the games used to cost £1. I think it's because of the hipsters raising up older games...

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  6. Bingles I bought Eledees for the Wii from a local charity shop today on my way for revision study. Used to love that game, I miss the old days. :'( »

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:42 AM