1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
gamershelper
Last Activity:
Jan 3, 2021
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Feb 27, 2003 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

gamershelper

New Fapstronaut, Male, 21

Day 19 Today was a busy day. I left home early and reached late at night. My flatline has gone and I can talk to girls without any intension Jan 3, 2021

gamershelper was last seen:
Jan 3, 2021
    1. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 19 Today was a busy day. I left home early and reached late at night. My flatline has gone and I can talk to girls without any intension
    2. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 16-18 I am having a flatline right now i dont have any motivation and it feel like depressed.
    3. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 15 I didnt feel any laziness today when i woke up. Hope this stays all day.
    4. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day14 i am feel very pleasant today. I completed all my work today.
    5. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day13 I woke up late and my whole routine crashed. But after a bath it all went away. I feel some laziness but my love for my work helped.
      1. Christoph108 likes this.
      2. roofs
        roofs
        Nice to see all these updates! What's your job if you don't mind me asking?
        Dec 28, 2020
        gamershelper likes this.
      3. gamershelper
        gamershelper
        I am still a student. But I work in a studio near my school for extra money.
        Jan 3, 2021
        roofs likes this.
    6. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day12(part3)when my crush came i thought she gave me hi i gave her back.My social anxiety has been half reduced and i am grateful for that.
    7. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day12(part2)Girls started to talk to me. I had some unique feelings it was like i reduce my anxeity. I also talked to my crush.
    8. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 12(part1) It was good day i went to my tution and it was like i had some super power. I went to class and everyone started to notice me.
    9. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 11 It was same as day10 everything was good but when it came to evening i started to feel some depression but after some sleep it went.
    10. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 10 I didn't feel any flat line but still i had urges and also had some brainfog i could concentrate on my studies.
    11. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 8-9 Finally started to reduce brainfog but i had also had urges but due to exercise it was all eliminated.
    12. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 7 many said we will feel very energetic but i didnt feel anything. It was very tiring and had a lot of brainfog.
    13. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 5-6 It was tiring and i lost a lot of concentration
    14. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day3-4today was a wonderful day and i felt a lot of energy. I also felt some sudden loss of of energy many times.
    15. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 2 today was also a beautiful day i felt confindent and also had a small talk with a few girls nofap is really helping me.
    16. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Day 1 Today is was fine had few urges but i controlled it. Also i have a confidence i will complete it.
    17. gamershelper
      gamershelper
      Guys this is my timeline going...(i am on day 13 now)
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 27, 2003 (Age: 21)