Apr 6, 2018
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Jun 6, 1966 (Age: 57)
Lifesaver

Share This Page

Just

Fapstronaut, Male, 57, from USA

Sunday Funday, cloudy, gray, going to do something to brighten this morning, coffee, raisin toast with soy butter. Starting somewhere, now. Feb 11, 2018

Just was last seen:
Apr 6, 2018
    1. vxlccm
      vxlccm
      Been quite a while... hope you are doing well in 2019 :)
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey my friend, i hope you're enjoying life out there... We're here for you if you need us, stay clean, stay strong ! All my best...
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Still no sign of you my friend, i really hope you're doing ok out there... Stay positive , and stay strong !
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Dear friend, i hope you're doing ok out there, it's been so long since you were here... Come back soon buddy, congratulations on your 55 DAYS awesome journey to a better life ! Stay strong ! All my best Sir!
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 50 DAYS on your journey to a brighter and happier future ! :-)) Stay positive, never stop, and stay strong !
      1. Kcolrehs and Deleted Account like this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      45 DAYS on your path to freedom my friend, big congratulations ! :-)) Keep moving forward, you can go much much further!:-)) Stay posiitve, stay strong ! I hope you're ok out there, keep going buddy!
      1. Kcolrehs likes this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 40 DAYS on your beautiful journey! :-)) Stay positive, enjoy every day, and stay strong !
      1. avyash likes this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, congratulations on reaching 1 MONTH on your beautiful path to a better life ! :-)) Keep adding the days , you know how to do it ! :-)) Stay positive, never give up, and stay very strong !
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your path to freedom ! :-)) Keep going now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong!
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend :-)) Congratulations on reaching 20 DAYS on your beautiful journey to a better life! :-)) Stay positive, keep adding the days, and stay strong !
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my dear friend, congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS already on your path to more freedom ! :-)) Keep adding the days, one by one ! :-)) Stay vigilant, and stay very strong !
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Already on to "double digits" my friend !:-)) Congratulations, you're on a great streak here, keep going now !:-)) You can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    13. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 WEEK on your beautiful journey my friend :-)) Keep going now and add the days, one by one! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    14. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, let us know how you're doing now ok ? Remember you're worthy of love , we all are! We're all here for you ! All my best my friend, please don't lose hope, stay very strong !! PM me f you need to talk, always here for you !
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, still no sign of you... I'm a bit worried about you to be honest, please show yourself here soon ok ? All my best...
      1. Roady likes this.
    16. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, i hope you're ok... Show yourself here ok, we miss you ! Congratulations on your 150 days streak, awesome to say the least ! :-)) Stay strong !
    17. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi buddy, i hope you're doing alright... Show yourself here soon ok ? Congratulations on your 145 + days ! Stay strong !
      1. I_can_and_I_will likes this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend, show yourself here soon ok ? We miss you here ! Congratulations on your 140 DAYS journey to a brighter life !! Stay strong ! All my best buddy !
    19. Beamer
      Beamer
      135 Days on your beautiful streak already my friend!! :-)) So good to see you advancing ! :-)) Keep up the good work now ! :-)) Stay strong !
    20. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on your 130 days streak my friend ! :-)) That's just awesome to see ! :-)) Keep adding the days ! Great job !
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 6, 1966 (Age: 57)
    Lifesaver
    50 something, survivor.

Struggling with this ongoing challenge to be the best me. Trying to work out grief/forgiveness/shame.

I will prevail. My choice.

I am worthy.

Signature

[​IMG]

Made it to 150, here I go again. I am still worthy of love!