1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

BravelyKegger's Recent Activity

1. BravelyKegger replied to the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

I went when I was a teenager and the doctor jokingly told me to lay off of it. while that’s a simplified answer it was not the one I...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:38 AM
  2. BravelyKegger replied to the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

No differences in shape. Sometimes I am not even sure it’s friction due to the fact that it will randomly flare up and be painful and at...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  3. BravelyKegger replied to the thread Addiction is a form of grief.

People who are addicted to something generally lack mental peace. There is something in their life that is causing them pain and they...

Apr 21, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  4. BravelyKegger liked Be Inspired's post in the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

Loneliness, childhood trauma, not being able to maintain a long-term satisfying career, relationships,

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  5. BravelyKegger liked andyl's post in the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

I'm the same, alcohol is my issue. I managed to stop smoking recently but I can't get rid of alcohol. I also just recently went back to...

6. BravelyKegger liked Ghost️'s post in the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

I struggle the most with calming down my mind. I feel like my brain won’t chill, it’s always thinking about various things. It...

upload_2024-4-19_21-41-30.gif Apr 21, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  7. BravelyKegger liked UnholyConfessor's post in the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

Other than PMO addiction (addiction to stimulation in general I guess) I'd say I struggle most with being close to other people and...

8. BravelyKegger replied to the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

Alcohol is probably the worst for me because of how it makes me act and stop caring about anything. Also when I drink/ do drugs I always...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:08 AM
  9. BravelyKegger liked TheLoneWolf88's post in the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

The biggest monkey on my back is trying to lose my virginity. At 35, it's gotten to the point where my mental health is going down the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:07 AM
  10. BravelyKegger replied to the thread What do you struggle with the most in life?.

I know where you are coming from. During my teens I was terrified of dying a virgin, but even after having sex you do not have that...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:06 AM
  11. BravelyKegger replied to the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

Thanks. I will try a product called aquaphor based on the guidelines you mentioned. I think I can heal but it will likely take over a...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:02 AM
  12. BravelyKegger liked kenshin81's post in the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

15 hours non-stop are indeed a very lot.

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:01 AM
  13. BravelyKegger replied to the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

Crazy right? I was taking Molly and it distorts your sense of time and makes it basically impossible to orgasm. I only masturbated using...

Apr 21, 2024 at 4:00 AM
  14. BravelyKegger liked TheRaven8386's post in the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

15 hours??????

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:59 AM
  15. BravelyKegger liked TheRaven8386's post in the thread Permanent injury and my warning for you.

I think you can get your sensitivity back though. A lot of the numbness of feeling is due to the damage to the pleasure centers of your...

Apr 21, 2024 at 3:59 AM