Tao Jones's Recent Activity

1. Tao Jones replied to the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

I think it's all in my journal, but I'm not sure where exactly. I had a moment where the dissonance of the double life really got to...

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:48 PM
  2. Tao Jones liked Deddog's post in the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your story, it's incredidble how well the verses from the Bible translate to our own lives. Godspeed friend, I...

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:40 PM
  3. Tao Jones liked Different Built's post in the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

Great story man. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Nov 27, 2020 at 3:50 PM
  4. Tao Jones liked InTheWilderness's post in the thread Why You Give in to Sexual Sin (John Piper).

As I reflect on this, John Piper is right. Long before NoFap was a thing, and long before I heard of Piper or people like MacArthur......

Nov 27, 2020 at 3:49 PM
  5. Tao Jones liked InTheWilderness's post in the thread [Curiosity] Killed the Men of Bethshemesh.

Another message that I think the Spirit is putting on my heart. And that message today is about how Curiosity is a double-edged sword. A...

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:22 AM
  6. Tao Jones liked MrBlue201's post in the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

What an amazing story!! I am glad you made that difficult choice and made such a turn around in your life. Congrats! God is good.

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:17 AM
  7. Tao Jones liked Reborn16's post in the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

I enjoyed your example of focusing on something that is in your control which can be changed to your advantage. It's easy to stay set in...

Nov 27, 2020 at 5:17 AM
  8. Tao Jones liked Springjim2000's post in the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

Really inspiring that, Tao. I also started 30 years ago and have sons so this really resonated. Breaking from PMO can be one of the...

Nov 26, 2020 at 5:38 PM
  9. Tao Jones liked Redemolished's post in the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

That's fantastic to hear! Thanks for sharing, and thank you for all that you do to help others on their journey :)

Nov 26, 2020 at 2:43 PM
  10. Tao Jones liked D-Mystifier's post in the thread Restored and Giving Thanks.

Thank you for sharing man! Incredible that you had the bravery to leave a high pay job in order to reduce exposure. Best of all, it has...

Nov 26, 2020 at 2:43 PM