1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Tao Jones's Recent Activity

1. Tao Jones liked Robledoemanuel3's post in the group Christian Fapstronauts.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:25 AM
  2. Tao Jones liked timcia's post in the thread SNAP IT.

Don't Look Back When the angel told Lot to leave Sodom, he gave instructions that no one should look back. Lot's wife looked back and...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:22 AM
  3. Tao Jones replied to the thread Bingles New Journal - How I am coming to Christ.

Can you expound on that a bit?

Apr 23, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  4. Tao Jones has posted new message in the group Christian Fapstronauts.

I thought this worth sharing. https://www.therepublic.com/2019/09/28/much_of_what_you_may_have_heard_about_god_is_untrue/

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:21 AM
  5. Tao Jones replied to the thread New Day with New Opportunities.

If you only reach out to communicate your failure and do not have any one-on-one interaction with trusted APs each day, you will likely...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  6. Tao Jones liked MJW2000's post in the thread Has anyone else experienced this before? Advice needed..

Thank you, Roady, for taking the time to share this with me. I’ve been reading the Bible regularly for a little while now, but am yet...

Apr 23, 2024 at 6:17 AM
  7. Tao Jones liked Bingles's post in the thread Bingles New Journal - How I am coming to Christ.

Last post I might have rambled on a bit. But tl;dr this is it.

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:19 AM
  8. Tao Jones liked Standfast's post in the thread Standfast's Journal.

60 days no P and 44 no MO. I've been very busy and haven't had time to update, but I'm still going strong and have more confidence now....

9. Tao Jones liked Wilderness Wanderer's post in the thread New Day with New Opportunities.

@rachitmunjal, are you a member of a church? Are your parents Christian? Can you ask your pastor, or some older man at your church, or...

10. Tao Jones liked Roady's post in the thread Has anyone else experienced this before? Advice needed..

I think it's a huge benefit if you become conscious about your own thoughts! Every thought can be true, or can be a lie. I have learned...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  11. Tao Jones liked MJW2000's post in the thread Has anyone else experienced this before? Advice needed..

Thank you, Tao Jones, for your words of wisdom and encouragement. I know that currently I am making a conscious decision to trust in...

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:18 AM
  12. Tao Jones replied to the thread New Day with New Opportunities.

Don’t ever give up. Freedom is possible. Learn to discipline your mind by submitting every thought, especially unhelpful ones, to the...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:57 AM
  13. Tao Jones replied to the thread Resist Satan.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, but it is not the end of the matter.

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  14. Tao Jones replied to the thread Unplugging from the system.

I agree with your assessment. I do think it is possible to be online and not be exposed to unhelpful visuals, but it does require...

Apr 19, 2024