New change from today

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Priyan132, May 15, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Priyan132

Priyan132 Fapstronaut

Hello I am here
    Today I get to realise that sleeping in an wrong manner can harm me so after so many discution with myself I decided to solve my problem by my own and get a good sleep during night because it is important
    So from now to as our exam I held in morning so I decided to study in morning and with better way so I could achive and complete more
    Taking about today so my day was totaly wast I use to distract my self and went to sleep after lunch but after some reseach over youtube I get on one point that is my problem was not sleep but my problem is stomach because I use to sleep at day today I feel diffrent atully my reason to sleep in nigth was during in old week days i get a strong sleep and I go to bed subconcusly so I coudnot get better productivity but by sleepin at night I had wasted my time .Today after 11:22 I get some urges so I go to take bath then they get stoped and today I experiance coading in python it is a great experianc for me and I realise that yeah I have lost many thing by masterbation that are nessesury so it is nessesury to quit it for me and I had not completed my yesterday commitment so I have to suffer . Today I learned that if your life I not good so study others life you will find yourself

Bey have a great life