35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

2. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

Next day check in. Doing lots better but I noticed I'm now isolating for phone time. Heading back out. That and staying productive on anything is the only change I'm making for now.

artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  3. Suddenly I find myself at 19 days, due to being on holidays with the family and then being off work sick, also with the family. We all got covid! :emoji_thermometer_face:

Being at work is clearly my no.1 risk situation as I'm working from a home office. So my new policy is to only be in the office when I am working. No dossing in other words, if I want to slack off work I have to be elsewhere.

4. marksaysay

marksaysay Fapstronaut

5. getbetter2000

getbetter2000 Fapstronaut

Checking In... Whoa made it past 30 days! :)

artifact, Ik2 and JJ_Kino like this.
  6. planters1987

planters1987 Fapstronaut

I goofed today and had to reset my timer. I was on youtube, and it got me. back on the saddle. I think I have been more weak because I am upset that I thought my wife was preggo and her period came hella late. It hit me hard because I seriously thought I would have a little one. It's dumb because fapping isn't going to help me get her preggo. Ugh. Starting over. let's go

7. artifact

artifact Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@Bman44 - Congrats on your 30 days today! You have received the 30 Day Sun of Hope Award. :emoji_sunny:

8. The first time my wife thought she was pregnant I literally fell over, broke a picture and hurt myself, and then I too was devastated when it turned out to be a false alarm. It's a big moment in your life, so cut yourself some slack. It's ok to be hit hard with it. Good luck with the new start.

artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  9. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in... Day 68 of semen retention!

10. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Unreal!

Well done Sir , I doff my hat to you.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  11. mukmewx

mukmewx Fapstronaut

Been going strong so far!

daryl_zero, JJ_Kino and artifact like this.
  12. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Friday check in, feeling alright.

Have a great weekend everyone

NICEDUDE likes this.
  13. daryl_zero

daryl_zero Fapstronaut

Reset today. I looked back at my journal, and noticed the exact same pattern of resets at the beginning the last few months. Still trying to figure out why--hormone cycles? Stress?--but it's good to know that I struggle at the same times every month: it means I can plan new strategies.

JJ_Kino and Circleinthesquare like this.
  14. Circleinthesquare

Friday check in - properly spooked this week, could have ended up in questioning circumstances. Have now deleted Insta and have suspended my own a/c. Bit of a wake up call. Won't go into details right now. Still 4 days in on the bright side :)

JJ_Kino likes this.
  15. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Reset today just shame had a good run.

16. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

For some strange reason my counter doesn't want to reset, I'll try again tonight.

17. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

Cheers dude

18. getbetter2000

getbetter2000 Fapstronaut

Bah... had a reset. =/

JJ_Kino likes this.
  19. artifact

artifact Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

@JustinThyme - Congratulations on your 500 days as of yesterday! You have received the first ever 500+ Counter Blowout Award! :emoji_bomb: Thanks for setting a great example for the rest of us! :emoji_lifter::emoji_juggling::emoji_guitar:

NICEDUDE, marksaysay, ctr and 3 others like this.
  20. Circleinthesquare

Sunday check in, looking to get to Monday night for a week done. Small steps...

JJ_Kino likes this.