Now is the time for success

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by apimpnamedslickback, Nov 2, 2019.

1. apimpnamedslickback

apimpnamedslickback Fapstronaut

Just wanted to say im glad i quite putting this off, not only am i abstaining from PMO but, due to a post i saw on reddit ive decided to make a total change this year and focus on self improvement.
    -Continue reading (actually reading consistently not just a chapter every other day)
    self improvement books
    -exercise daily,and treat said exercise like a job,not a hobby IE. working out because i need to not want to
    -actually manage my finances and start making scheduled deposits in my savings only account
    It may not sound like much but its def a good start,and i will add to this list as these things become integrated in my daily life and i feel comfortable adding something else (without trying to do to much at once and end up burning out)

Edit: I almost forgot,another big step in my life that i have been doing hand in hand with NoFap is (drumroll) I have completely quit drinking,horray for me

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    Hold it in, Kakarot_2694 and A41:14A like this.
  2. You are absolutely right. Now is the time for success, I was seriously just gonna put my briefs on right now and bust a fat nut inside of them but you know what? NOT TODAY DEVIL.

All I need to do is remember how far I have come. I'm not throwing away my schedule I have down for masturbation. My apologies for being so blunt, but something has gotta give. It's totally convinced me THIS is a demon.

Be gone with you Satan, not today.

Congrats on quitting drinking, I'll be sober 8 months on the 10th

apimpnamedslickback likes this.