Is anybody here a 'psychological homeless'?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ManUpMaleAnarchist, Dec 30, 2017.

1. ManUpMaleAnarchist

ManUpMaleAnarchist Fapstronaut

Thanks again for your advice. It is coincident that I have been reading the book about Tao and trying to get into its essence.

2. Crimson Guard

Crimson Guard Fapstronaut

Well man, I feel secure, because I know that God guides my steps, and even if I die, I am not afraid, I know I have a kingdom in God, and that I'll go there!

Roady and ManUpMaleAnarchist like this.
  3. theMotivator

theMotivator Fapstronaut

I sometimes feel homeless, like I don't feel like at home anywhere. Not sure what makes that feeling.

ManUpMaleAnarchist likes this.
  4. ManUpMaleAnarchist

Yes, walking hand in hand with God through life is the way it should be.

Speaking of which, technically, people can simply classify me as an atheist, yet deep down inside, I know that I am not the owner of my existence. So I can relate to you somehow.

5. Crimson Guard

Don't you want to find more about my God?

6. Crimson Guard

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord , and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; for the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
    Psalms 1:1‭-‬6 ESV
    https://bible.com/bible/59/psa.1.1-6.ESV

7. Devil's Details

Devil's Details Fapstronaut

Meh, it comes and goes. Then I actually go and spend time with either my family or someone elses and end up saying to myself: "Ah, now I remember why I left this stuff".

The upside of taking the path less travelled is that you don't fall into the same traps and pitfalls that you see everyone else falling into. You may even discover something entirely new.
    The downside is you're going to have far less company along the way.

Obv I'd rather not live a solitary life, but I want to live like the people I see around me even less.
    Lesser of two evils.

..Anna.. and ManUpMaleAnarchist like this.
  8. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

9. ManUpMaleAnarchist

You are not alone, bro. Many great people, dead or alive, have also experienced such a feeling. It's like we were reluctant to born into this earth-plane in the first place.

10. ManUpMaleAnarchist

I appreciate your reply, bro.

11. Mike_July_2017

Mike_July_2017 Fapstronaut

Dude, you are a man. It is your burden to sacrifice feelings for money.

12. ManUpMaleAnarchist

Beautifully put, bro.

13. ManUpMaleAnarchist

Thank you for the quote from The Bible. Perhaps, I would need more time to contemplate on it.

14. ManUpMaleAnarchist

Yes, I have been trying to do just that. Especially at this critical point of life where I am turning forty.

Thank you.

15. TomMoin

TomMoin Fapstronaut

who said that?

16. Crimson Guard

Take the time to do it. Please.

17. ManUpMaleAnarchist

That statement rings true, doesn't it?

18. TomMoin

TomMoin Fapstronaut

not for me actually. i think it is nobodies burden to sacrify feelings for anything... you always got the choice. i quited my job because i did not enjoy it although the chance for a career were good. i chose another path as i realised that many employees in that company seem to be cold hearted.

19. Devil's Details

Devil's Details Fapstronaut

Fixed that for ya.

20. ManUpMaleAnarchist

Sound better.

Yet i think at the end of the day, it also depends on many other factors in one's life.

Someone, due to life circumstance, really have to sacrifice feeling for money, for the sake of survival. I'm not speaking about those fair-weather whores, though.