1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Hi Basitjee! Is 10 days your best streak so far? Congratulations!! A lot of guys have trouble getting past 14 days, so I suggest you add 11 more days for 21.

basitjee likes this.
  2. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Good strategy. On days like this, sometimes it's best to concentrate on just making it to bedtime and making sure your phone is nowhere near you when you go to bed. Or turn it all the way off. If the urges are just as strong tomorrow, challenge yourself to make it to Monday.

3. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Yes, DerNeuMann, this is my longest and my first streak. I joined nofap 10 days earlier.

I like your idea of 21 days.

Now this is my next challenge.

4. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

My New Challenge is 21 days. Right now I am on Day 10.

Here is my status
    10/21

DerNeuMann likes this.
  5. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

In the next few days the urges will become quite strong so remember to try the strategies of turning those urges into action. You can psychologically break the 11 days into two halves so you can congratulate yourself a bit after 5.5 days and then you're halfway through.

Sometime in the next week you are probably going to hit the big dopamine withdrawal. You will flatline and not have morning wood. You will feel very tired and need a lot more sleep, you'll have low ambition maybe feel a bit depressed and might have headaches every day. I don't know what day you will hit that but probably around day 15. If you can make it to that, the urges are very low during that time. Don't worry, it will be awful but it will eventually pass. Don't ruin your streak by fearing that you need to test your equipment to make sure it works and don't peek at pictures whatever you do. Trust me, on the other side of that flatline your equipment will work like never before. Exercise every day even though you won't feel like it.

Got it? Good luck. You can do this.

Single Palm Change, basitjee and TC10 like this.
  6. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

9 days. Yes!

Feeling good. Something that helped me a lot is to not touch my dick. It’s quite an obvious tip, but I’ve paid attention to it for the last 9 days and it works, at least for me.

7. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Exactly! HANDS OFF! When you try to keep your hands off, you begin to realize how much you were touching it before. Not a very nice realization. :confused:

Single Palm Change and TC10 like this.
  8. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Sometimes it’s better to run than to go into battle.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  9. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Exactly!!!!!! Live to add another day to the streak!!! Yeah, man!

TC10 likes this.
  10. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Amazing support. I keep that in mind. Thanks a lot DerNeuMann. Lots of Love

DerNeuMann likes this.
  11. Thuki

Thuki Fapstronaut

Hi Guys,

you know, it is said that each day is a new beginning, so this is one beginning for me.

0/∞

12. Johnny2018

Johnny2018 Fapstronaut

13/40 Days. On the edge of two weeks. This forum is incredibly helpful for me! Thanks for forming it. Keep up the good work

TanglePie and DerNeuMann like this.
  13. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Almost to the end of day 10 of my current streak! @DerNeuMann when you told me not to be afraid of relapsing, I took that to heart, and has really helped me this time around. Instead of being afraid of relapsing and giving myself anxiety and stress, I just embrace the urges and the feelings that come.

14. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

You just might be turning a corner. That would be wonderful.

15. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

16. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 4, I'm tired...

17. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Understandable. Keep your chin up. We're all supporting you.

18. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

TRIGGER WARNING: Heavy kissing

Well, I'm not dead yet, so let's get the fuck back on here.
    Something wonderful happened. It's one of those things you believe can happen only in movies.
    On Christmas's Eve, a friend of mine invited me to a dinner at his place with all of his family's friends, and he told me there was this girl, a little older than me, I would probably like very much so I absolutely had to come. He even told me "Man, If you end up marrying, I wanna be the witness"
    She was, as I learned, the daughter of a teacher of my school, who's the one that keeps those of my class who don't do religion class while the others do and since we just talk during that hour a week, I soon learned she was an awesome teacher. She was there because her father, ex-husband of my teacher, was a friend of my friend's father.
    Me and my friend were planning to get out of the house to, well, smoke weed, basically (yeah it may sound bad to some of you, especially in this context but to each his own, I guess, I simply like it and it has never bothered my streaks, it even seems to help with nofap by reducing stress), and she got downstairs while we were at the door and said "please guys, let me come with you, don't let me die of boredom with those old men". And so we did. She had no problems at all with weed, as we learned, so the joint was also offered to her, and she accepted. That night we talked with each other a lot, we immediately realized how well matched we were, and when she got home and parted ways, I detached from my friend and walked to her doorway with her. She told me to add her on social networks so that we could text (she's got an english phone number, as she's been living in London since 2 years ago and gets back to italy once every 2-3 months). In the following days, we texted a lot and started to hang out by ourselves. I was totally crushing on her since I first saw her, also because she looks younger, but I made peace with it like "it'll never happen, i know, but I don't care, I just wanna spend all the time I can with her."
    I spent New Year's Eve night with her, and her parents too from like 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM Now, man, seeing your teacher smoke and drink whiskey is one hell of a scenery. They also offered me a more than exagerated amount of wine (It was New Year's Eve so I just said "well I hardly ever drink, so why the fuck not for once") and let me smoke a joint inside. Now that alone would be a pretty awesome yet surreal start for a year. She also realized I'm only 15 just that night and felt like "omg i'm a criminal" but in the end just laughed.
    Then we hung out together two more times and once I pretty much consciously passed out on her legs after asking her and she started massaging my head. After like 5 mins I got back in shape and just thanked her. I didn't think it meant something at all, I just thought she was being nice to a friend.
    Then I went to a scout camp but got home one day before to spend my last night with her and everything was fine, there was another female friend of mine and we just had a beer and chilled. Then I walked to her home with her for the last time and we hugged and saluted and while she was going in I asked for a friendly peck on the cheeks that is common practice here in Italy amongst close friends, she gave me that and, immediately after, she just took me and
    put her tongue right in my mouth and started making out, and fucking heavily.
    I immediately was like "YES" but was honestly so surprised I was paralized really, but the adrenaline rush kept me going. After like 20 seconds we stopped and I just said "goodnight" and stared at the closed doorway for like 30 secs, asking myself what the fuck had just happened.
    But then I remembered I have balls so as soon as I got home that night, I asked her if we could see each other even for just 10 minutes that morning, right before she was leaving. She said we could have breakfast together in town and so we did. She also openly told me that she doesn't care about age and wants to be my lover, and was worried that I would not be comfortable with it. Of course not.
    That morning we had a coffee and, well, basically
    made out like animals
    three times. It was going to be two, once on an isolated bench in my town's old port, which is awesome, the other in her doorway, but as soon as she got inside and closed the door I called her and just said "fuck come back please" and so she did.
    She felt guilty for the fact that I wouldn't see her in two months and was very afraid to mess up my life or make me suffer, but I never even thought about that. Like, I really really fucking love her.
    But man it's something so surreal and, uh, movie-like, I don't think I even fully realized what happened yet. Anyway, we think we're both more than capable capable of keeping it going even if we won't see each other for a lot. Also because her love life had forcibly been "buried in a very deep in a crack in the ground" because of bad experiences so I must really be something special.
    Also, turns out my father, her parents and my friend had pretty much all foreseen this, they all realized what was on before me.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  19. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

I thought I mentioned it, but I didn't: she's 19.
    Yep, that's right. 19.
    See why it's so surreal?
    Do not worry, it's legal here.