A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Adam Grundy

Adam Grundy Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I am on day 9 now and feeling good. I’m glad I made it past day 7-8. This has been a good streak for me, before this one I couldn’t get more than a few days for a couple weeks!

2. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Wow!! Awesome, Adam. Really proud of you! Keep powering through!

3. Deth

Deth Fapstronaut

Pretty normal day. Really had no time for urges, at least so far. Almost got in a car crash, so that was something...
    Heading to a friend's house tomorrow and staying till Sunday. She did friendzone me and we've been great friends since, but I used to be pretty into her and I've never visited her before. Should be interesting.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  4. Day 1/10
    My longest streaks have been seven days only, so I know that I will achieve 10 days of NoPMO!!!
    Let's do this!
    Good luck to all of you!

5. Sitka

Sitka Fapstronaut

The longest streak that I was ever able to endure was 7 days, but this time, I'm going for a full 100 Day reboot with no PMO. After that, I'm striving for a whole year of no PM. I want to look back a year from now and tell myself that I was able to break these chains that have bound me daily for 10 years. I have isolated myself from all my triggers, and I'm going for the one-shot achievement! Who's with me?

6. FEEL

FEEL Fapstronaut

Day 3,
    I feel worst than ever.

7. TanglePie

TanglePie Fapstronaut

12/31 and I feel nothing. I think my mind is tricking me. Like its making me feel this way so I P and M to make sure it works. Not falling for it. Fuck you mind

DerNeuMann likes this.
  8. dangerduff

dangerduff Fapstronaut

Second day of seven done. On the verge of completing day 3. Approaching the halfway point!

Single Palm Change likes this.
  9. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

I learned something these last few days. Sugar withdrawal is a lonely and shitty experience. But the lack of energy has shown me something.
    I don't have enough energy to be mad about my life. Now something crazy is happening.

I felt all the bad stuff that was swelling up around me, suffocating me. I tried to resist it, but I had zero energy. I didn't have the strength to fight back like I usually do. So I "fell" down into it. I thought it would suffocate me. In hindsight, I thought it would crush me, that I would go mad or something. Actually I didn't even have these thought, I just felt panic, but at the same time paralyzed.
    But now it seems like... I don't know... I'm not dead. I'm not crazy. I'm exhausted though. But a little relieved... I feel "lighter". I feel more honest, in a weird way. Because I know that my mischievous desires are not any less deviant now. The habit to fight and resist them is still there. I just - think it's all alright now. It's bad, but it's OK. Hard to explain...

I know something now that I cannot really say properly. I feel like I don't really care anymore - but not in the usual angsty "I don't give #¤"¤" way. I'm just not stressing nearly as much as before. I feel more healthy, but I still have very low energy.

I hope this is good. Is this the feeling of letting go?

I like your attitude. A year from now you will be a whole new person!
    Know your enemy, know yourself, know the battlefield. When you go to war, you lose some battles and you win some battles. Succes comes only partly from perseverance. Planning, strategy and tactics are the major parts of victory.
    That's okay. Feeling like shit is okay. I think it's a part of rebooting. If we didn't feel like shit, we likely wouldn't learn anything and we wouldn't change.
    I think you are right about the mind tricks. Know that feeling nothing is okay. Nothing wrong with you. It's flatline. This is a necessary step. Hopefully your rutine will keep you floating and get daily stuff done.

Deleted Account, TanglePie and TC10 like this.
  10. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

It's because I had a streak of 69 Days last year. But you are right, thank you for answering. :)

DerNeuMann likes this.
  11. THJohnFTH

THJohnFTH Fapstronaut

My next goal, I want to achive are 2 weeks!
    So Day 1/14 done!

DerNeuMann likes this.
  12. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Keep at it! Don't give up

13. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

That's exactly right. Many guys have ended good streaks during a flatline because they became afraid their equipment wouldn't work anymore. Yes. It works. Many guys on flatline who don't have morning wood during that time can still perform during sex.

14. Bagration1944

Bagration1944 Fapstronaut

Relapsed. Day 0 again :(

THJohnFTH and DerNeuMann like this.
  15. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

I have completed my Challenge.
    10/10
    hurray. Feeling like a Consistent Fighter

[​IMG]

Single Palm Change and THJohnFTH like this.
  16. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

Guys, give me suggestions. What should be my next challenge.

Give me your valuable suggestions.

DerNeuMann likes this.
  17. DerNeuMann

DerNeuMann Fapstronaut

Keep going. Is there a way for you to adjust your physical environment in order to make P very difficult to look at?

basitjee likes this.
  18. basitjee

basitjee Fapstronaut

I am impressed from your longest Streak.

DerNeuMann likes this.