1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. A1exV

A1exV Fapstronaut

When I noticed 'open handed generosity' I was like, I bet this guy meditates lol

2. Mirach

Mirach Fapstronaut

I am grateful for the smiley face I got today on my hot chocalacte cup
    I am grateful for the 30min walk I had with my flatmate to Tescos to get some shopping.
    I am grateful for the internet for providing so many opportunities to grow.

3. B_GoodLuck

B_GoodLuck Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful for

my wife
    my kids
    my health

4. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

I am grateful for prioritizing dealing with this addiction and recognizing that I am not wasting my time in life so long as I am on this path.
    I am grateful for showers.
    I am grateful for my mother.
    I am grateful for meditation and the ability it gives me to step back and see that my thoughts and fears are not reality.

5. Lmark491

Lmark491 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for shepherd's pie and all of its deliciousness.
    I am grateful for drinkable water.
    I am grateful for being born when I was. This is a great time to be alive, and I love all of the people in my life.

6. OrbitSpace

OrbitSpace Fapstronaut

Grateful for:
    •"Catholic Schools Week" mass with our bishop
    •Getting excited about planning a summer trip
    •Students who work hard

7. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    I am grateful for the weekend that's coming
    I am grateful for coffee in the morning :)
    I am grateful for being able to meditate again with a clear mind, not numb from pmo anymore

8. Truegamer007

Truegamer007 Fapstronaut

Day 61 of 30
    1. I'm grateful that my sore throth is getting better.
    2. I'm grateful that I'm able to go to the party on Sunday, and in my car!
    3. I'm grateful that despite my illness I'm feeling quite happy.

9. DE.HK

DE.HK Fapstronaut

I am grateful and thankful for:
    My family and friends. They support me no matter what decisions I made.
    Myself, because I performed pretty well in an interview and I got the offer.
    Living in a peaceful community which is just next to nature.

10. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my mother. I am grateful to be able to see her in good mental and physical health.
    I am grateful for my efforts, each and every one of them, no matter how small or big, for I do each day what I can. And that is good enough.
    I am grateful for my ex-girlfirend, for all the influences she had on me in the past years.
    I am grateful to be able to think positively in these trying times I go through atm.
    I am grateful to have my own space and home, for I know a mate of mine have to share apartments with someone he cannot stand.
    I am grateful and proud to be able to provide for myself, for I know a few of my mates still have to ask/borrow money from their parents.
    I am grateful for the hardships I gotta endure, because I know deep down that it carves a strong character.

Today, although I feel the lowest of lows, I remind myself to be grateful. And for being able to do that, I am grateful.

11. Miyagikyo

Miyagikyo Fapstronaut

I am grateful for this community and how inspiring and touching it is to see people with such struggles trying hard to break through.

12. I’m grateful
    • To start over
    • One day clean
    • Friends

13. Ahh this thread fills me with so much joy and excitement and hope and energy and positivity and I love it so much!!!! Thank you so much again to the guy who started it whose name escapes me atm.!! It makes me positively giddy!!! It’s like flooding a dark room with lots of sparkling colored lights instead of trying to shovel out darkness!

1. I'm so thankful for feeling freer and for the beautiful sunshine and that I’m getting better at being co siste tly on time for my appointments with work.
    2. I’m thankful several paychecks just dropped in my account and I was able to pay off some bills!! Oh m excited for the next one coming soon and that I’ll be that much farther out of the little debt hole I’m in. It feels great to work hard and pay it off.
    3. I’m thankful for my skin clearing up more and for the energy and desire to take better care of myself.
    4. It’s so beautiful today. I’m glad to have a warm place to see it during my break, and that I have good food with me and time to rest.
    5. I’m thankful I was able to call friends when tempted yesterday and even when no one could talk, I was able to feel my disappointment and cry a little and pray instead of acting out. And then I was able to talk to my family about something sad and cry a little and feel some release and then have some quality alone time with no drama or relapses.
    6. I am thankful I am feeling more desire to be in a healthy romantic relationship and to have healthy platonic relationships as well and that I’m having better self care and relationship with myself and with God. I felt triggered and lonely and was pining after my crush last night and didn’t know what to do so I did a short devotional on the promises of God and read a few Bible verses and prayed and vented my feelings to God and asked for help and strength for my needs and it really released my pining and desperation and took it away and gave me peace. It was a blessing.
    7. I’m getting a lot better at getting more sleep which is awesome and so helpful. I used to have to tire myself out before bed and now I’m able to sleep sooner.
    8. I’m thankful for more strength and new muscles I feel and a new mind body connection and identity and enjoying my body in a new way and feeling more whole.

14. OrbitSpace

OrbitSpace Fapstronaut

Excellent!

15. tiredofbeingtired

tiredofbeingtired Fapstronaut

I am grateful to be alive.
    I am grateful for food.
    I am grateful for my streak.

16. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am grateful that I feel cleanier today
    I am grateful for my laptop
    I am grateful for oxygen
    I am grateful for clean water
    I am grateful that this NoFap website exists.

17. OrbitSpace

OrbitSpace Fapstronaut

I'm with you on Tallis and Hildegard, but like my chocolate sweeter... :)

LoyalKnight, Overfloweth and db001 like this.
  18. JWeath

JWeath Fapstronaut

1. I am GRATEFUL for my ability to understand my own weaknesses, and the will to improve them.
    2. I am GRATEFUL for my son's intelligence. He just improved his grades significantly.
    3. I am GRATEFUL that the birds are singing outside my window, enjoying a beautiful day.

19. A1exV

A1exV Fapstronaut

1. Grateful for the faint but present still understanding that I don't have to do anything to be 'enough'.
    2. Grateful to be in relatively good health.
    3. Grateful for the belief that I have yet the chance to learn how to live well.

20. B_GoodLuck

B_GoodLuck Fapstronaut

Today I'm grateful for:

1. Being alive.
    2. Having a wife who loves me.
    3. The NoFap community.