1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

which members of nofap would you like to meet irl?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Sounds like most boring meetup ever.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Ongoingsupport

Ongoingsupport Fapstronaut

Actually you know people are probably not as in-yo-face with controversial subjects in person, and it is likely to be more generally social. It may be a bit more peaceful but not necessarily more fun/interesting. Although once you've said some things some people probably be like oh I can't meet THAT person..

3. In one sense I hear you and in another sense I think it’s good to remember we are all just people sharing something we sometimes don’t have a forum to express and hash out as well in real life. We are all just humans and we have the same potential and choices and greatness any human has.

4. Pmo is in the past

Pmo is in the past Fapstronaut

Everyone here with a nice streak must be an interesting person.

Flyhigh likes this.
  5. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Cool story bro.

6. Yep, very boring but @Poseidon might make it interesting.

That's why this meetup would be cool. We could pray for 3 hours and fast for the whole day as well. :emoji_joy:

Poseidon likes this.
  7. Netflix and chill with Poseidon?
    [​IMG]

Kenzi and Poseidon like this.
  8. Brah42

Brah42 Fapstronaut

Damn right

Poseidon likes this.
  9. Brah42

Brah42 Fapstronaut

Moscow

10. Brah42

Brah42 Fapstronaut

I felt some gay vibe

11. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Sorry I’m taken :p

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

To reiterate my point, I just saw a guy in another thread telling someone to have a dog suck his dick so he could know what a blow job / sex feels like. o_O

13. Brah42

Brah42 Fapstronaut

T
    Hehe it s me

Poseidon likes this.
  14. I'm pretty sure Alexander and some of the other guys have done NoFap meet ups and camping trips and such in the past. I don't live anywhere near them, but if anyone does, a meet up might not be too far fetched. I can't remember where exactly he's at, but somewhere in the Midwest I think?

Kenzi likes this.
  15. Er, maybe Northwest I guess. Idk what is considered mid/north/south.

16. serveimage (1).gif

17. Some of the shit I’ve read on this site makes me think the world would be better off if some of the people just remain celibate.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2018
    Gotham Outlaw and Poseidon like this.
  18. tweeby

tweeby Banned

*Nods head in agreement*

*Then realises I am a member nofap*

*Shakes head in shame*

*Runs back into hiding*

19. tweeby

tweeby Banned

But even though we're all potential weirdos good God I wouldn't change this for the world. You guys rock!

20. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

I honestly don't think this community is full of weirdo's. It's not like this community is full of perverts who do nothing but masturbate... everybody masturbates!

In fact I would say this community is probably filled with the cleanest people you'll meet, because we're all trying to quit touching ourselves.