1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Semen retention

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, May 4, 2017.

1. Cloud_Strife_09

Cloud_Strife_09 Fapstronaut

i agree with you,myself dont have frequent wet dreams but do urinate pee with semen in it even 5-7 days but its is not much compared to the what one can ejaculate.
    On semen theory stated above i'll explain a small part of what i found in ayurveda study and its just an explanation not any opposition to other's point of view so some may agree so not no problems, but i'll also add my own experiences..
    semen or veerya(called in sanskrit) is the the dhatu(metal) of our body and is should only be used in procreation.
    Its also called the sun or auj of our body where auj is something like a vibe or energy that surrounds us...develop us as intellectual and spiritual beings, more like a spiritual energy.
    Saving veerya was important to the warriors in old times as it could make them stronger and more kind of invincible so basically in ancient Sanskrit scriptures the brave warriors or great sages were veeryavan purushs/person.
    By hard and strict regime of "yoga" and "sadhna" they learned how to harvest their semen and it became "retas" or "auj" or "sun" or "surya" in their body.
    It's being said that in normal human beings of today semen flows downwards but in old sages or warriors it used to flow upwards and called as "urdhav" meaning flowing upwards and which nourished their whole body energy brain and spiritual energy thats why they were stronger and outlive us so based on this theory in normal human beings like us science is not wrong as semen flows downward we can hold a certain amount then it flows out so thats why when doctors say ejaculating is not harmful i think they're not wrong considering today's processed diets,supplements and even ready made hormones it might not affect a normal human with about null spiritual awareness but it was considered harmful for those ancient sages who believed in spirituality and "moksha" or "nirvana" as in vedas its being stated that without veerya stambhan(saving of veerya or our live force) following the road to nirvan is not possible so this is an very small part i've shared on what i've studied on this...
    Here's my personal experience on why i abstain:
    I automatically feel 200% more fearless everywhere whether in social circle or in an official debate or a strife in traffic..i just mean everywhere i feel less hesitant.
    I feel more fit and once i went on for 11 days on fruit and cow milk diet and i feel negligible weakness in body.
    My reasoning power has increased much more...my friend circle has increased,no hesitation in making eye contact or approaching or interacting with women and now i consider them as another fellow human beings not some aliens from other planets who i thought i'll never approach directly or unofficially in my life.
    i remain more calm now i used have very short fuse but it has improved over 50% i still throw fits and have mood swings but they're not frequent or big like old times.
    I feel more energetic and stronger
    I became more self aware.
    Side effects during this time:
    Blue balls first 1 week
    and stated above pee thick semen blots in some days
    Feel unidentified but huge anxiety and sadness sometimes and thoughts like these cloud my mind..like i had wasted my whole life before, like i'm doing this when 27..why not when i was in college, i've underachieved according to my capabilities etc but hey some self loathing is good..it helps you improve.
    Still i would myself like to discover on my retas and urdhava theory but i guess it would be long road still i would say on short terms i still prefer no pmo because or suggest the same to whosoever reading this because dont get discouraged as even if you're getting any form of leakage whether in urine or wet dreams you're still not wasting that much energy you do with pmo and dont mind if you have wet dreams or if not having them...what matter to all of us is to keep moving forward towards our goal of self improvement by no pmo.
    ............Pardon my bad english not my native language and hope what i said,explained above of any use or help to some of you :)...............

A41:14A and Flyhigh like this.
  2. Xience

Xience Guest

3. baraqijal

baraqijal New Fapstronaut

Semen retention is the only thing that could exists in the so-called religious text if one had the eye of reading. It's in the Bible, Taoist text, Kaballah, and so on. In fact, if you're an American, your forefathers, the new agers had already written a great sum on them.

Alot of people complain of having wet dreams, which to their layman/ ordinary man experience, is natural and thus helpless against its release, which is false.
    Wet dream is preventable simply because it's subconscious. All of us have sexual desire somehow, so when we forced nofap upon ourselves, it will surely leak out via nightly emissions.
    Butler said a key thing, which is we have to fix in our mind not to cum despite how, because this will be carried into our subconscious;
    Ive experimented it and it's true. We all know how alot of times we could somehow manipulate our dreams, thus if we are strong in our will not to cum, the same inclination will occur in our sexual dreams, whereby you will wake up almost ejaculating or dreamnt of ejaculating but woke up to find it isnt.
    Of course, yogic practice is the key to sublimation.

4. user---21

user---21 Fapstronaut

I feel it is real. I once met a doctor whose aura was so magnetic that he gave me the vibes of being a celibate person. You'll especially notice this in elder folks who remain abstinent for years. But that aura was amazing, never felt a magnetic pull or anything like it.

I've read some info on the web where they explain how Napolean Hill advocated this concept on Semen Retention. Even Swami Vivekananda believed in it.

I'll share some other facts I can remember about this:
    1. Semen Retention basically preserves nutrients/minerals and builds up their stores in your body. Think of it like a water body. If you continue to deplete and replenish but deplete faster, the water body will suffer. Same thing for the human body.

2. Semen Retention helps decrease aging. It doesn't necessarily promote longevity (other variables influence longevity like nutrition, environment, stress, freedom, finances etc.)

3. Nicholas Tesla and Leonardo Da Vinci were celibates (life-long). They are good examples of semen retention long-term.

You can do up more reading on this but this is not hocus-pocus shit. It is real.
    Just look at the evidence. Steve Jobs practiced it too.

If you compare a married guy with an unmarried guy who PMOs, and a single guy who doesn't PMO and is celibate, 9/10 times:
    The Married Guy will outperform the single guy who PMOs
    BUT
    The Single Guy Who Never PMOs will outperform them mentally at least, in most cases.

You can feel the vibes, literally.

+TenPercent likes this.
  5. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

Albert Einstien was a prolific womanizer. W.A. Mozart fathered 6 children so he was getting after it some. So what?

Deleted Account likes this.