1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

2. Thanks for the encouragement! I look forward to a time when I won't worry about my counter or be scared of urges. The last few days I feel I have been living more mindfully.

3. Day 22- I lazed around for the better part of the morning and early afternoon yesterday. Then I went for a swim in the late afternoon in a pool where the water felt like being inside a fridge. It was exhilarating. It made me feel so alive. I think I will resume taking cold showers again.

Benefit 18: I will become an excellent web developer if I walk away from PMO. I will be able to be more focused and use the time I would otherwise to PMO to improve my coding skills.

4. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

5. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Day 4
    After pondering deeply about the Pmo and Fmo ,I came to the conclusion that the Root cause is that I have not accepted the real life and its difficulties or the things that I will mention. I mean the presence of death for us and for our relatives and beloved and also add to it the thought or reality about what will happened to us and our body after dying and also the inclination to escape from the presence of other taugh reality in world. (The presence of dying from earthquakes or accidents or airplane fall.)
    I planned to face the reality from now on and no matter what happen. I will do my best then I will give the rest to the God or our creature or I don't know the rules that are ruling the universe.

Benefit1:As I am walking away from Fmo and Pmo and Mo,my concentration is enhancing ,the quality of my presence is Improving and also I am gaining more control over my thoughts in my mind to have a body totally free from repetitive ,related to the past thoughts and focused on deep breath that gives me additional strength to do my tasks.

Urðr, Boxer477, happysloth and 7 others like this.
  6. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Number two has gave me a good insight too.
    And also number 1 ,3 and of course this very great supportive community.
    I thank you all .

Urðr, Boxer477, happysloth and 4 others like this.
  7. Igaleksus

Igaleksus Fapstronaut

8. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

Day 5/365.

Urðr, Arc12, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  9. Silent Sinner

Silent Sinner Fapstronaut

Without PMO we could experience the beauty of life in a really different way. I haven't felt this kind of happiness in my last two years. It makes me feel great. Good luck guys.

Urðr, Arc12, Jyas and 7 others like this.
  10. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

11. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Good morning everyone my wife said yesterday we shall begin being intimate again, I asked her to define that she said some touching to start. Got 2 each 10 second kisses there it was. lot of trauma last night due the return of our prodigal addicted son, it appears his comittment to process is inversely proportional to mine. Relapse after 2 days into his addiction, he went out stated he would return in 3 hours he did not, still not home. Hope was restored now unknown, god promised this would be fixed, slept maybe 3 hours last night. Please pray for us. God Bless

Silent Sinner, Urðr, Arc12 and 6 others like this.
  12. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Still going so strong, keeping to the NoFap firmly. Just wanted to pop in again to wish everybody strength and blessings.

Life is a beautiful journey and my wish is for you all to find a happy and successful balance going forward.

Much love and peace to you all...

Day 20 + (Not really counting, focusing on the present and what is to come)

Love.

Silent Sinner, Urðr, Arc12 and 9 others like this.
  13. Love369

Love369 Fapstronaut

Silent Sinner, Urðr, Arc12 and 5 others like this.
  14. 12 victories in 4 days. auuu auuu!!!

Love369, Arc12, Jyas and 6 others like this.