1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am doing good.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by JacquesMolay, Oct 5, 2018.

1. JacquesMolay

JacquesMolay Fapstronaut

I have been many days PM free and 1 month PMO free now. I don't even think about jerking off anymore, and somehow I feel I have more time to do more important / fulfilling things. I am proud of that!

2. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Nice bro. I will soon follow you in your footsteps. Although for some unintentional reason my strong urges came back this morning and they were not going away so I had to do a little bit of deep thinking and I realized that I need to stop thinking about things that sets off my sith urges like marriage and even personal relationships. I almost relapsed too, but I did not give in. I am a nice guy, and it is hard for me to reject people and say no. I have always been an introvert and kind of laid back and shy. Always been keeping things to myself. I think that every time I think about women or marriage, I know what it is to be expected of me and it makes me feel guilty. I did a guided meditation for guilt and it went away. I hope my advice will help you in some way.

JacquesMolay likes this.
  3. fellowBrother

fellowBrother Fapstronaut

When did the urges stop

4. JacquesMolay

JacquesMolay Fapstronaut

I dont know exactly. My case is that during the first 100 days of PM free I ocassionally had sex with my Girlfriend, and so, if an urge came up I would just directed it towards being a good lover. But then this last month, since I havent seen my girlfriend because I am in another country, I just keep ignoring my urges. I have ocassional woods, but somehow its like I am desexualized, waiting for a proper and real moment. Does that make sense?

SirErnest likes this.
  5. Skielr

Skielr Fapstronaut

Great job, keep going.
    Managing my own time is one of the coolest 'superpowers' that nofap gave me :p

6. fellowBrother

fellowBrother Fapstronaut

Yes it does. sounds amazing!

7. mohamed443

mohamed443 New Fapstronaut