1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[14-CHALLENGE] THE FOURTEEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 30, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. xkarma

xkarma Fapstronaut

2. Day 5/14. Urges are strong still. But I recognize them and let them pass. Also being part of the community helps.

3. Relapsed..
    Will start again..

nilesh bodhale likes this.
  4. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Day 5 after faling and getting back up I'm really starting to notice the difference between faping and not fapping

5. Like night and day....

Elcamino likes this.
  6. SevenF

SevenF Fapstronaut

Day 14 it is done. Now going to the longer challenges. These 14 days were up and down but definitely had a lot of energy and time to focus on what i really love to do. It is possible

7. Froger

Froger Fapstronaut

Day 1 accomplished. 13 more days to go. All glory to God.

Elcamino likes this.
  8. The Real Big Mike

The Real Big Mike Fapstronaut

9. xkarma

xkarma Fapstronaut

10. Elcamino

Elcamino Fapstronaut

Day 8. one thing that has helped me is listening to motivational youtube vids. Almost obsessively. Retraining my subconscious is essential for me. Also, working out brutally hard so that your energy is spent helps me out.

11. kokorozashi

kokorozashi Fapstronaut

12. mbucknam

mbucknam New Fapstronaut

13. henry3526

henry3526 Fapstronaut

Day 8/14 here. Low Libido day, but I know I'll get it back again soon enough

14. 12/14
    Only two more days and I'll get there.
    Keep going everybody.

tet2vd and Deleted Account like this.
  15. tet2vd

tet2vd Fapstronaut

Hey guys! Currently on day 7, but for this challenge will restart with Day 1! Currently getting used to 10 mg of adderall as prescribed by a doctor (whom knows of my stuggle with PMO and suggested adderall on a trial basis) to help me with focus and alertness as I keep studying for my mcat in 16 days. I plan on quitting the adderall and liberally cold showering and spending time with friends and working out once I’m done so I don’t end up depending on drugs, prescribed or not. However hoping this little boost of help from adderall, will help in my recovery in some small way at least.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Never depend on drugs, i also agree about the above activities you mentioned, especially working out which i'm doing often recently, it releases stress from the body and mind.

14 days challenge, i'm in, i will start from day 1 here and hopefully i will achieve this challenge and beyond !

tet2vd likes this.
  17. Zephil

Zephil Fapstronaut

18. ninjasign

ninjasign Fapstronaut

First day guys !

nilesh bodhale likes this.