Won't Waste My Tax Return This Year!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Last year I blew much of my tax return on almost $500 worth of sex toys, this was before I had joined NoFap. I had never bought sex toys before. I bought a fuckable female "butt" and a Fleshlight. The butt, which was the more expensive of the two, was a total flop. Not fun to use, and a major pain in the "butt" to clean. I used it a handful of times. The Fleshlight was a little better to use, not as bad to clean, but still not as good as the old fashioned hand and Kleenex. I was sorely disappointed. Buying these things was a major indication that my addiction was out of control. I threw them both in the trash after I joined NoFap. But I felt the financial loss and continue to feel it to this day. I wish I had that money to spend on other things. This year I will be putting my entire tax return in the bank

2. Regret is a strong motivational force if used correctly. Just remember that you are unhappy with your behaviour and mindset at that moment in time. You yourself are not a bad person. I mean look, you're on the right track now :)

3. Sounds like a VERY GOOD PLAN

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

I also once bought fleshlight - some girl butt one. I had it for 5 days and then it was going to the bin. It was the first time and last time of my life. At least wanted to try it :D

5. Getting those things was probably when I was at my lowest. I'm glad I'm past that

Deleted Account and Gmork like this.