Hard Mode Day 22, 9 Hours - Flatline Hell!!

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by navaho, Aug 3, 2019.

1. navaho

navaho New Fapstronaut

I had an incredible couple of weeks, I had never done so much or felt so strong in such a short period of time. A few days ago, that all slowly came to an end.

I feel so alone, sadness has overcome me and I can’t leave my bed for nothing. My breathing is shallow and is triggering some anxiety. At times when I wear headphones I feel like I don’t exist, so I have to remove them to hear the world to know I’m here. I feel weak and I’m aching. My dreams involve me getting hurt and sometimes involve a sexual nature of me having my skin cut. I wake up every night in pain and I’m honestly struggling people. I don’t feel like I’m alive.

I’ve had depression prior to my ADHD diagnoses towards the end of last ear and since starting treatment I’ve had no problem. I find it weird that I take 40mg of lisdexamfetamine in the morning and have no energy.

I won’t quit. Last night during a nightmare which involved a velociraptor cutting me up slowly I started to orgasm and in my sleep grabbed my dick and was able to wake myself without having a wet dream.

I would just love some support as I’m really feeling alone and no one knows what I’m going through nor understands.

Hope you’re all doing well brothers and sisters.

Unexist likes this.
  2. entername

entername Fapstronaut

i dont think ive hit a full flatline yet. however from what i hear it goes away so just keep it going. are you on day 203 or day 22?

astrobear likes this.
  3. allitnam

allitnam Fapstronaut

Have you tried to fill the void with spirituality? Whatever your beleives are, you can look up a supreme being, not doing it could be a reason to feel empty. You are not alone, there are people here to help you, keep going, life is not easy but it is worth the fight.