1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. @blazer72 !! Welcome back and congratulations on a stunning 6 months (183 days) of nofap time! You have been awarded the very first 6 Month Medal of Honor. Thanks for being a great example for the rest of us.

2. Despicable me

Despicable me Fapstronaut

Hi. Checking in, Day 4, whatever the counter says.

NICEDUDE and GottaBFree like this.
  3. GottaBFree

GottaBFree Fapstronaut

I realize today that I am looking for an escape more than an O when I turn to PM. A way to totally try to be stress free and be fully consumed by something.

Ha! Jokes on me. I’m WAYYYY more anxious about daily crap when I’m fapping and into P. This addiction isn’t cool or interesting. Same crap different fix than other things, but I’m an addict. No denying that to myself now.

But there is a bright side. It’s nice to see most of the group that had a bad weekend at once is all fapping up a storm too. I’ll totally climb the rankings if I can just hold it together a few days.

Ha. Totally just kidding. I’m hoping to see lots of success every time I login, but I’m not going to lie... it is nice to see I’m not alone in the difficulties. I’m expecting better times for all of us soon. Still fighting means still in it.

When I fall it seems like it “won’t be a big deal” but it clearly is. I’m praying for you all and for myself to get on track. I struggle with religion, but I do find strength there when I try.

I’d appreciate anything positive or motivational from everyone will to share, for the next few days especially. Just a small thought of that motivates or helps. I appreciate the group as I recognize I suck at this and I’m going to need to find strength behind my own to beat this.

Espi1971 likes this.
  4. Day 3. Jesus rose on the 3rd day, death was defeated.

"I'm gonna go and show them that I'm a different creature than I was 5 minutes ago because I'm pissed off for greatness" - Ray Lewis

If its day 3 or 3000 days, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

NICEDUDE likes this.
  5. Timber

Timber Fapstronaut

Well, I’m no longer in monk mode... my wife and I finally had sex after the birth of our second! I’m glad life is returning to normal. It’s a new normal, with two kids instead of one. Lots of work, lots of stress, but also lots of love and pride and joy.

I’m also getting a lot of nocturnal emissions -probably 3 in two weeks. Not sure why. Probably my body is adjusting after a 4-5 week period of nothing when I thought my balls would explode!

Also, I’m kinda worried about all the resets recently in this group... what’s going on? Multiple resets become a pattern too when we begin to lie to ourselves that we are still “fighting” but in reality we have already lost. Please please get out of your funk, boys!!

A final thought. Anyone tried wim hof breathing in conjunction with nofap?

6. JJ_Kino

JJ_Kino Fapstronaut

I reset, I will do this.

GottaBFree and NICEDUDE like this.
  7. NICEDUDE

NICEDUDE Fapstronaut

Checking in... Still on monk mode! Semen is important for me.

8. byker

byker Fapstronaut

Thanks, no need to add me to the waiting list

JJ_Kino likes this.
  9. Circleinthesquare

Circleinthesquare Fapstronaut

Well done!!!!!

artifact and JJ_Kino like this.
  10. Circleinthesquare

Wednesday check in. Need to get past those weekends.....they always get me.

JJ_Kino likes this.
  11. jezbuna

jezbuna New Fapstronaut

Hello,

I am 35 and it is just my first day after so many failed attempts. This time, I am trying to join accountability group. May I?

newtry and GottaBFree like this.
  12. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

I have read the rules and would like to join this group.
    God bless you all.

GottaBFree likes this.
  13. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Checking in... still on track I hope i'll get to the top with God's help!

newtry likes this.
  14. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

After 3 weeks, a reset. I was on a long vacation in Europe and coming home from one of these trips is always my toughest challenge. Transitioning from travel to home routine, errands and e-mails, plus jet lag.....
    Up early this morning and starting my day here, followed by some meditation and then heading to the gym to the begin the day and a new streak.

Espi1971, GottaBFree and newtry like this.
  15. bold0101

bold0101 Fapstronaut

Checking in Thursday. Having a tough week in the NoFap land. Two days straight. My birthday is coming up this weekend and my wife usually has something nice planned if you know what i mean. I wanted to save for that possibility, but didn't make it. No matter. I need to refocus and stay focused. I'm not sure why at a week every time I get un focused on my goals. I haven't been on here much either which doesn't help!!
    Hope everyone is having a good week!

16. Circleinthesquare

Thursday checkin.
    been there, bought the tshirt!

bold0101 likes this.
  17. Pirate3819

Pirate3819 Fapstronaut

13 days is my longest streak in a while. Last month was hard for me. I PMO 28x this year and it happened 8x during August. I am back on the wagon again. I've been on this journey for several years now and I am ready to overcome this habit/addiction, so I decided to join this group to stay encouraged. I am definitely feeling the withdrawal effects the last couple of days but I am feeling strong. Meditation has helped me notice my withdrawal effects. It's imperative that I notice these emotions and mood swings as withdrawal effects rather than urges. The truth is, if I would have never become addicted to PMO, I would never have any urges to watch P, therefore it must be withdrawal effects. The cycle must end. Stay strong and committed. Remember if you, "If you peek, you shall reap."

Espi1971, GottaBFree and artifact like this.
  18. newtry

newtry Fapstronaut

Day 1. I have a good feeling this! The worst is yet to come, but with a lot of faith in God

GottaBFree likes this.
  19. Me too, GottaBFree. There's no comparison.

GottaBFree likes this.
  20. jezbuna

jezbuna New Fapstronaut

Today is our new year (2012). Pretty sure everyone is wondering what new yr is i am taking about? I just want to divert my attention. I am fade up with this addiction...lost 3-4 hrs of my time, more or less, every day. I can no longer do that....such things that looks simple in the early ages, have become part of my life as years gone by and I get to the point where it seems I can no longer stay out of it. But, I am sure gonna stay sane from now on.... stay strong and be blessed.