1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Precum because of cuddling?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by The Friendly homie, Jan 28, 2020.

1. The Friendly homie

The Friendly homie Fapstronaut

Hello there, earlier today I was cuddling with my girlfriend when we started to mess around a little. No sexual things happend at all but after we left my room to go watch a movie I realized that I pre came during that cuddle. It’s wasn’t much but just a little and I did not orgasm or something like that. Do I need to be worried about this or is this normal? Does this have any impact on my dopamine levels? Did I fuck things up? Please let me know what you think!

-Your Friendly homie

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. That sounds totally 100% normal to me. And no, you didn't fuck things up.

In fact, it might be a sign that you're on the right track! You should be getting sexually aroused by cuddling with the woman you love ;)

3. Galaxian21

Galaxian21 Fapstronaut

I tend to pre-cum from touching and kissing as well, but I did with PIED too. I would not think it’s a bad thing, my lady happens to love it.

The Friendly homie likes this.