1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[FAP FREE FEBRUARY 2020] - enrollment till 01.02

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MasterPablo, Jan 25, 2020.

Do you want to join Fap Free February (FFF)?

1. Oh Yeah!

48 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, I just wanna fap to pixels

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I wanna be a coomer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Started drinking coffee in the morning while I learn french rather than fapping.

2. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

3. Doing good RE, on a camping trip right now with the boys. Good to get out of the city for a bit. How are you doing?

4. Yo, if it's not too late count me in hard mode man. With PMO mindset I am late to literally everything and I just really need a month clean to reorganize.

5. padepax

padepax Fapstronaut

6. John Uskglass

John Uskglass Fapstronaut

Ready to start day 2. Plenty to do but some of it is stressful! Hoping for some healthy personal time in between the spells of work.

7. Here's something weird I want to share: ever since I broke my last, relatively long, streak I've noticed my voice become higher-pitched. Not sure why this is, or if anyone else experiences the same, but if it's related to abstinence I suppose it will come back in time and therefore isn't much to worry about.

MasterPablo and John Uskglass like this.
  8. Marvelgurl23

Marvelgurl23 Fapstronaut

9. I started with a relapse yesterday at night :'( But I will do my best effort to have my february and my whole 2020 (why not) free of PMO.

Just need to be extra careful on the weekends. Thank you all!

MasterPablo and John Uskglass like this.
  10. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I've added new challengers

tangoalfaromeodelta likes this.
  11. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

check in! How you all are doing? Feeling better? ✌

Jonny99999 and MasterPablo like this.
  12. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

I'm doing well, earned a bunch of cash this weekend and finally healed my runny nose.

The Unbeatable likes this.
  13. Choosethisday

Choosethisday Fapstronaut

I am on Hard Mode. Joining late, but have been PMO free since Jan 26th. My wife is going to be pissed when she realizes i have taken her beat down starve the dog stick of withholding sex away from her. But it will be good for both of us in the end.

MasterPablo likes this.
  14. MasterPablo

MasterPablo Fapstronaut

If you choose one animal which symbolizes you as a Fapstronaut, what would it be?

RestlessEngineer likes this.
  15. RestlessEngineer

RestlessEngineer Fapstronaut

I find that a butterfly would be quite a good animal for me, since i was a "caterpillar" (when all i did in a day was eat pmo sleap repeat)
    Then i became a "cocoon" (where i was just doing nothing and pondering of giving up on life)
    And after that i came out of it as a "butterfly" ready to show the world my treu me again full of colour and positivity.

16. QuietLoud1

QuietLoud1 New Fapstronaut

COUNT ME IN! Hardmode!

17. Choosethisday

Choosethisday Fapstronaut

Does the tasmanian devil coubt as an animal? If not i guess i would pick my dog, Ozwald. He is rambunctious and snuggly.

Jonny99999 and MasterPablo like this.
  18. oisupaf

oisupaf Fapstronaut

Reporto mi segundo dia del mes libre del PMO

19. Pretty damn good choice. I might take it further though and say a phoenix (suspend your disbelief ;)); rising from the ashes of an awful, miserable existence.