1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recovering only from MO. What to expect?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AfricanSunset, Mar 1, 2020.

1. AfricanSunset

AfricanSunset Fapstronaut

Hi Everyone

Is there others here only recovering from MO. No P ever. I would like to share my experience so far and hear from you If it corolates to to yours and what I can expect futher in regards to withdraw.

I starter to MP on and off as from about 20. Had a 7 year break when Married and started of again for the last 3 years trying to deal with celibacy and the stress of single life. How Ironic. I was completely un aware of the negative effects the MO had on my self easteem, sosiale anxiety, relationships and drives. I believed the lie that it was healthy...I see now that is was a strong contributing factor to my anxiety and self awareness around men.

Anyway. Pros so far is: Much better self confidance with all people. Almost Deminished social anxiety. Better clarity, clamness. Sensitivity. Body Sensitivity. Creativity, positivity. Drive. Self controle. Confidance with men. Better desition making. Spiritual deepening. Being in the moment. Believe that I would be ablento handle difficult times. Seing people for who they are.

Withdrawal sofar
    Strong urgers at day 3-4, 7, 10,18-22, 27.
    Urges seem to die down now.
    Heavy, Heavy insomnia from day 10 to day 25, starting to slowly die down now.
    Brain fog, on and off.
    Heavy headaches starting from day 22 getting better now.
    Emotional over sensitivity interply with numbness.
    Now starting tiredness. Lonelyness. Feeling the inpact of my situation.
    Mybe Flatline.. Feels like I want to be alone.

Thank you to everyone on NOFAP, you have helped me tremendously.

Would love to hear your feedback.
    Also what is to come recovering from only MO.

Thankyou Kindly
    Sunset

2. FY_33

FY_33 Fapstronaut

The same to me, not an addict to P, but a compulsive masturbator. I started withdrawal from day 4-5. Til sertraline help me nofap but with the cost of becoming zombie for a while.

Right now i crave for intimacy, not M anymore. I want to bust my load to my spouse, not to a damn toilet!

Recovering is like: i don't want to doing M because waste my life force, The only hand that allow to touch my D and M it is my spouse.

Also being grateful whenever you get horny:D

3. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

You did a very good job man. Keep going! Thank you for sharing, good luck!

4. AfricanSunset

AfricanSunset Fapstronaut

Thank you FY and Homo for your replies. I am a female. I am single. I am wondering if there is a differance in how we recover from this and how it effects our bodies. I nether considered how determental a self provoked dopamine release can be on my body, psycology and social interaction.