1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mandalorian Challenge 100 Days + [OPEN]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Wolfyoufeed, Dec 26, 2019.

So you want to be a Mandalorian?

1. “This is the Way”

147 vote(s)
    98.7%
  2. “Hell no, paint a target on my back?”

2 vote(s)
    1.3%
  1. It might be flatline in your case too and a sign that your brain is definitely rewiring. As you may know, flatline is also associated with mild depression, lack of energy and lack of motivation to do stuff. For me these days, I am very lethargic and get tired by 12 noon. I also have no motivation to do anything rather than sleep. My moods fluctuate between being very happy and pessimistic in a day. So I think I have hit the dreaded flatline..hehe

Anakin66, Unhommebinsoft and hollyman like this.
  2. Day 17

If this year could not get any worse, well it has. My younger brother who lives life on the fast lane got involved in an accident while riding a superbike. He is in the hospital fighting for his life in intensive care. Seeing him in this dire state connected to a ventilator in ICU is just heartbreaking. I hope he will make a full recovery. Then there is COVID19 to worry about in hospital while visiting him. This situation is just crazy. But, I hope for the best.

Anakin66, Unhommebinsoft and hollyman like this.
  3. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

sadly i didnt have any friend that concern about their fitness level tho, and i didnt have any gym buddies

i suddenly remembered, during my first period of gym activities friends was said to me that it was a gay level of activities. so yeah that statement alone can describe about how much knowledge they have about healthy issue

i hope so, i hope hummanity could survive on this one

so sorry to hear that. waiting on the hospital and seeing ur brother on that situation must be hard...not to mention the pandemic. i pray for you. and i believe youre a strong person to bear this

Anakin66 and l'embellie like this.
  4. Unhommebinsoft

Unhommebinsoft Fapstronaut

Confronting your own patterns of thought is something courageous you're doing already. Instead of letting go, you fight to aknowledge these patterns and, just that, is something worthy man! Continue on this path, we shall all do the same. Awareness is difficult, but sometimes it's worth the momentary "suffering" it might occurs. Thank you for doing so! You're already strong to do that man!

5. Unhommebinsoft

Maybe trying an online class on YouTube? I don't know if there are live training with people, but it could be awesome to do that! Anyway, even without gym buddies, you can manage to train hard by yourself, even if it is difficult to start the behavior. I hope the best for your training man, like you said: health is something important, because you're the own person on your command. Nobody else can do it for us, and that is what is difficult, but so worthy (and I fucking mean it) to do, even if we're alone, you're alone or he is alone :)

Brace yourself, this the way of the self-efficacy, one of the most powerful thing in the world

hollyman likes this.
  6. Unhommebinsoft

I'm sorry about that, it must be difficult to see that… How do you feel about it? Do you know anything about his pronostic?

Anakin66 likes this.
  7. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

I would really recommend https://www.fitnessblender.com I really like it and I have been using it for the last year. There are blogs and recipes too I'm sure you will figure them out by yourself

hollyman, Anakin66 and Unhommebinsoft like this.
  8. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

It is really sad to hear that. I'm sure things are going to be better. I wish for the best for his health

Anakin66 and Unhommebinsoft like this.
  9. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 5
    I just settled a planning system and I feel so much better. You know you feel frustrated when you have a lot of productivity apps and planners. It just looks and feels like a mess. I now use my daily planner to sketch out my day and calendar to set the intention of the day. I use habitica and I colour my planner for habits.

No urges today. No sugar. Yes, cold showers. Yes, workout with 1 mile walk at home. Yes, meditation. Yes, journaling.

10. Unhommebinsoft

Nice man, good job! Indeed, losing sight of restriction and control is something difficult to endure, the blue balls are starting to reclaim my mind more often these days. How does cold shower helps?

Sounds like a good idea, what are you planning to do?

11. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Unfortunate news, our prayers are with him for a full recovery. Keep being strong.

12. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

Day 35 check in.

April is flying by so quickly yet so slowly when it comes to covid19. I can't wait for the return to some normalcy.

hollyman and Unhommebinsoft like this.
  13. Diderik

Diderik Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 14, my last day as Spirited Potential. I am pumped!

14. Unhommebinsoft

Day 6, reporting for duty!

Don't give up man!

Where are you from? Us in Canada are in quarantine until may 4th... It might be a coincidence: May the Forth be with you, we are dong this star wars challenge, … the stars are aligned… this is the way

Anakin66 likes this.
  15. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

Anakin66 and Unhommebinsoft like this.
  16. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

thank you for the kind words bro.

Unhommebinsoft likes this.
  17. Anakin66

Anakin66 Fapstronaut

I'm in Canada too. I note the deadline but I'm a bit skeptical that it may be extended. Of course I'm all for any measures that will save lives.
    Nevertheless, may the force be with you too!

hollyman and Unhommebinsoft like this.
  18. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

It just clams me over the morning. It really helps to feel relieved and start in a good way. You gotta try it!

19. l'embellie

l'embellie Fapstronaut

Day 6
    No urges, yes sugar, yes coding.
    That's about it for my check in

Anakin66, hollyman and Unhommebinsoft like this.
  20. Mescalito

Mescalito Fapstronaut

87 days.

I've decided to end the psmf diet to finally concentrate on changing my regular eating habits. Plus I really want to hop on my mountain bike and start the season.

But my 100 days of sobriety are just around the corner and I am confident to prolong my commitment for another 100 day circle.
    I want to do this, I finally want to be free.