Nofap and Nootropics

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Bbrand, May 24, 2015.

1. Bbrand

Bbrand Fapstronaut

So I've been taking Piracetam and Choline with my newest current streak.
    I have noticed that the cravings are virtually non existent and the last time I attempted everyday was a horrid battle that physically caused me the pain of blue balls.

I've noticed since the implementation of these brain boosters and working out I feel no need for PMO and since the nootropics allow me to see cause and effect much more sincerely and clearly I have been tethered to my current goal.

I wonder if nootropics would allow the brain to rewire itself with lessened devastating effects that we all know and suffer.

Perhaps nootropics should be seen as an absolute must for anyone attempting NoFap.

Since starting nofap continuously for about a year and constantly failing I feel that these brain supplements have definitively awoken my inner resolve to succeed in my NoFap goal.
    Instead of fapping and being lazy I have been taking nootropics and studying and today I got a 96% on my summer midterm exams.

I was so concentrated on studying that the idea of fapping seemed nonsensical and distant.
    Has anyone else experimented with combining nofap and nootropics?

2. transmute

transmute Fapstronaut

I have pondered this myself. I view nootropics, and I have done them all believe you me, as drugs. Weak drugs that produce placebo effects in many cases. Drugs that were originally designed for people with dementia, not healthy young adults ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corneliu_E._Giurgea )

I knew a thread like this would pop up sooner or later. The Longecity forum would probably be helpful to you if you are going to use da nootz.

I am a herbal man now; Chinese herbs provide way more strength, vitality, focus, memory enhancement, and just overall holistic cognitive enhancement than teh noots did.

To each their own, whatever floats your boat pal.

[​IMG]

The strongest stack I have ever taken was a custom prebuilt stack my friend let me try from webnutrients.

[​IMG]

I ain't buyin it bros.

The power is already within you.

While you're at it, maybe nootropics would help quit any addiction. Maybe they would help you study for exams, or increase your productivity on the job. Maybe you could develop some kind of superhuman brain power by taking these class of drugs.

Or maybe teh noot industry wants you to believe all these things so you will give them your money.

Edit, bottomline: If you are going to use these substances please be over the age of 25 as your brain and body can still be developing through that age arena, know your body, do extensive research, and have a specific ailment you need help with and have utilized all other resources to treat before resorting to the drug class known widely thanks to the internet and google, as nootropics.

Last edited: May 24, 2015