1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with my Fetish

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. KidInTheHoddie

KidInTheHoddie New Fapstronaut

Guys I have many fetish’s. I have a foot fetish, I have a fetish for tanned blonde girls, and I have a anal fetish. How can the lord help me get rid of this fetish’s

georgep likes this.
  2. Whatever we focus our attention on is what will grow bigger and stronger within us, until it overwhelms us. In Christ, we are free to choose where we will focus our attention. We *can* take every thought captive for him and submit every inward part of ourselves to him.

Here is a helpful process for doing so:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zqVL11JjWICOHCRUDmqXr9TNC_gpb6yhRF1hKp-fxcc/edit

If you want to be rid of any troubling thought, find the lie in it with the Spirit's help, and replace that lie with the truth from Scripture that counters it right at the very point where it pierces your heart. Then keep your focus on the truth instead of the lie.

And reach out here for support along the way! None of us can do this alone. We need the Body.

3. KidInTheHoddie

KidInTheHoddie New Fapstronaut

Do you know a scripture that can help me with fetishes?

4. Read the entire letter to the Philippians. Marvel at the majesty of Christ!

Philippians 4:8
    Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

What we focus on matters. Instead of filth and lies, let's fill our hearts and minds with meditation on Jesus and his truth!

Redemolished and DiegoNunez7749 like this.
  5. Redemolished

Redemolished Fapstronaut

I am also struggling deeply with a fetish at the moment, and a particularly damaging one. I will also read through Philippians.